25. cocktail party✨

Yn and jimin were sleeping for hours while cuddling....the room's ac was on and the lights were Dim....it was almost the time for cocktail party. Seerat came to wake them up as being told up by jimin's mom, the rest were getting ready in their rooms.

Seerat - jimin jiju, yn (she called in a low tone first, they both hummed)
Seerat - all are getting ready...you too wake up and get ready.

They both moved a little and then slowly got up

Seerat - I'm leaving, you too got ready.

Time skip---------

Yn got ready......jimin and jhope came in her room.

Jimin - you are looking so pretty, my Baby
Yn - thank you, my soon to be hubby...you are looking too hot

Taehyung fake coughed

Jhope - I'm here too, do these things in your personal space.
Jimin - we know
Jhope - so, as we all decided to go to paris after the marriage...how many days we will spend in paris ?

(Author- yes guys, the family members decided that they will go to paris after marriage, a paris trip)

Yn - for 2 weeks.
Jhope - will seerat and sahiba come with us ?
Yn - maybe no, because as they said that they have to ask their parents and as i know, their father is very strict.
Jhope - why don't you talk to their parents ?
Yn - yeah, that's a good idea...i will talk to their parents tomorrow morning.
Jhope - yeaahhh

Jhope saw yn and jimin looking at him with a teasing look on their face.

Jimin - uhh huh, hobi hyung......why are you so Happy if they are coming
Jhope - u-uhh, it's nothing.
Yn - but i think it's something.
Jimin - yes, tell us...who, sahiba or seerat ?
Jhope - u-uh sahiba

Jimin and yn looked at each other and looked at jhope again.

Jimin - next turn is of your and sahiba.
Jhope - huh, what do you mean
Yn - Sahiba, come out

Sahiba came out of the bathroom...she was hiding there...actually, sahiba too like jhope and she told yn and jimin...it was their plan to make them confess.

Jhope - huh, does that mean

Sahiba nodded

Yn - and yeah, she and her sister is going with us to the paris trip.
Jhope - really ?
Yn - yes....it was hard to make his father agree but somehow, i managed and yeah, jin and seerat too like each other and they even confessed....so, the next marriage will be of your and sahiba's & jin and seerat.....before going to paris, we all will go to meet her parents in Punjab, and then will talk about the marriage.
Jimin - is it okay
Jin and seerat - yes

Seerat and jin came inside the room as the door was slightly opened.

Seerat - the door was slightly opened, so we came inside.

Yn looked at jimin and playfully glared at him.

Suga came inside yn's room.

Suga - you all are here, everyone are finding you.....the cocktail party is about to start....so, come at the ground floor, everyone are waiting for you all.
Jimin - okay, we are coming

They all went from there