33. new family member✨

After 3 months.........

Naksh went to hospital in a very hurry....he asked to the receptionist.

Naksh - excuse me miss, in which room ae-cha oberoi is
Receptionist - sir, she's in room 719
Naksh - thank you

Naksh went to the room.

Ae-cha gave birth to a beautiful babygirl....ae-cha was laying on the bed when naksh came.

Disha - congratulations Bhai....it's a babygirl

Everyone congratulates naksh and ae-cha....naksh and ae-cha thanked them.....naksh picked the baby....and then jimin took the baby from naksh (Park family was there too)

Jimin - she's so cute right ?
Yn - very cute
Jimin - i want one too

Yn chocked on her saliva and went from there, understanding what he meant to say in an indirect way.

Jimin gave the baby back to naksh.

Jimin - what did I become ?
Aditi's mom - you're ae-cha brother...so, you are her mama...but you're yn's husband too...so, you are her mausa....so, you're both mama and mausa.
Yn's mom - what should we keep her name ?
Yn's dad - what about Rani, as she is our princess, our queen
Yn's mom - oberoi ji, it doesn't fit well with our surname and also name "Rani" is old now according to the new generation.
(No hate to any name, all are pretty in their own way, whether old or new...all are pretty in their way, and has different beautiful deep meanings, it's just the FF, don't take it seriously please and do not hate on me please)
Jungkook - what about sana ?
Jimin - sana is good, i actually thought if i would have a girl, i would name her Sana, pretty name, right baby ? (He looked towards yn and winked at her)

Yn eyed him towards the elders while the rest started teasing.

Taehyung - well, if jimin already thought of Sana as his future daughter name, then guys let's not keep this name.
Jimin - it's not like that, i have other names too, i would keep other name for my daughter like moon, h-
Jimin's mom - well, mr. Jimin-shi, we are right now discussing about naksh and ae-cha's daughter name.
Naksh - what about naira
All - naira ?
Yn - yes....it's such a nice name.
Suga - and it fit well with the surname, naira oberoi.
Yn's dad - so, the name is final....her name is naira.
All - yeah

Next part will be of wedding functions of jhope and sahiba's & seerat and jin's marriage