35. Sangeet✨

Everyone is getting ready for the Sangeet function.

Jimin is already ready and sitting on the bed.....yn was about to wear her jewellery when jimin came near her and placed a box on the dressing table...it was looking like a jewellery box.

Yn - what's this jimin.
Jimin - open it and see
Yn - okay.

She opened the box and saw a beautiful jewellery set inside it. She took a close look of the jewellery.....her eyes widen after getting that it's of pure gold and there are real emeralds on it. She looked at jimin.

Jimin - how's it baby ?
Yn - it's soo beautiful but you brought this expensive jewellery.
Jimin - it doesn't matter and please wear this today in the Sangeet.
Yn - yeah...okay

Yn wore the Jewellery and show it to jimin.

Jimin - it's looking so beautiful.
Yn - thank you baby.

Yn decided to change the chuda for this wedding and decided to match the side kangans of the chuda with her lehenga.....she was struggling to wear that.....she picked the box of the chuda and walked towards jimin...she sat on the bed.

Yn - jimin...please help to wear this....i think it's a bit small.

Jimin put the phone side....jimin took 3-4 bangles of the chuda and tried to put it in yn's arm and yeah...after a few tries...he made it wear...he repeated the same....he successfully made her wear the chuda of one hand....he picked a few bangles more and was about to put it in yn's hand when someone knocked the door.

Yn - come in.

Aditi came inside the room.

Aditi - di... please help me to set the dupatta...i can't do this alone.

Jungkook entered the room just after Aditi completed her sentence.

Jungkook - hyung....it's button broke... please fix it.
Jimin - do one thing you both....go and help each other.
Aditi/jungkook - huh ?
Jimin - Aditi...as you said you need help to set your dupatta...take jungkook's help and jungkook, as you said you need help for fixing the button right....then go and help each other.
Yn - sorry Aditi.....this chuda is very hard to wear and he's helping to wear that...sorry my sister...can you please take his help for setting your dupatta.
Jimin - and jungkook take her help to fix your button.
Jungkook/Aditi - fine.
Aditi - btw di, the jewellery you're wearing now is looking so beautiful.
Yn - thank you so much my sister.
Aditi - but when we all went for shopping...i didn't saw you buying this.
Yn - I didn't bought this....jimin gifted me this.
Aditi/jungkook - ohh hooo jiju/hyung.

Jungkook and aditi then went from there and decided to go to aditi's room because she have the mini sewing kit with her.

Yn smiled looking at herself in the mirror.....she looker towards jimin.

Yn - baby....how am I looking ?
Jimin - woah....you are looking so beautiful...i can't handle your beauty babe.
Yn - last line is kinda cheesy like..
Jimin - but literally yn....there's no match to your beauty, my love.
Yn - btw, you're looking handsome as always
Jimin - i know that....i always look handsome