My new home

Y/N's pov >>>>

Today is the day that I move to Outer Banks together with my mom .I also attend my new school.I'm a little bit nervous because I don't know anybody. that's the only reason that I'm nervous other than that there's not realy a problem.I really wanna make some new friends tho if I make like 6 than i would be happy.

NEXT DAY >>>>>

Y/N's pov

When I arrive at school I feel a little bit overwhelmed, when I look around I see alot of students like alot when I'm turning around I bump into someone and drop my books.The person turns around and apologizes immediately. OMG I'm so sorry let me help you pick them up says the brown haired girl, again I'm so sorry she says. I tell her not to worry about it that it's fine. Well let me introduce myself, my name is Maité nice to meet you, and you are? Oh Nice to meet you Maité my name is Y/N I'm new here so I was a bit overwhelmed.Oh Well no problem says Maité I'll help you find your way around, what do you have firs period? Well I have Math first. What a coincident me too, well consider me as your guide for today, Oh and also as a friend of course.Oh well thank u Maité I really appreciate it and I would also love to be your friend. Oh well friend lets go before we are to late.

TIME SKIP>>>>>

Y/N's POV>>>>>

When we arrived to class there were only two open seats in the back so we went to the back and sat down.The teacher called miss Smith apparently asked to introduce myself to the rest of the class so I went up to the front of the class.Well hello everyone My name is Y/N L/N and I'm 16 (just imagine that you're 16) and love to surf and love saving turtles. Well Y/N that was a very good introduction you can sit back down. Thanks Miss Smith."Who wants to go next?" asked miss Smith. I will said a blond haired boy,go up to the front please. Oke uhm hello everyone my name is JJ Maybank I love surfing and spending time with my friends."Thank u JJ you can go back to your seat" said Miss Smith.Next was a blond haired girl called Sarah she loves dancing and surfing. Following was a boy called Pope when he walked to the front I saw Maité checking him out, apparently he likes to surf and loves Math witch I think is impossible but hey everybody is different.When he sat back down he winked at Maité and than it was a stunning girl's turn when she walked up to the front I caught myself starring witch I think she noticed cauce she winked at me.I blushed a little and she introduced herself as Kiara and she loves surfing and likes saving turtles like me that's when she smiled at me and I almost choked on my water F*ck she's beautifull.the last one was a boy named John B and He loves to surf and hagging with his friends.

TIME SKIP>>>>

After school Maité walked up to me and asked if I wanted to hang out with her and her friend witch I of course loved so I joined John B, Sarah, JJ, Kiara, Pope, and Maité we went to the château and played truth or dare.The first one to go was Maité she chose dare, the dare was to kiss the person she liked out of all of us and of course she went and kissed Pope who was shocked but kissed back. after the kiss Maité and Pope went Inside the château to "talk" so  we just continude playing next was Kiara who also chose dare she had to turn on the person of her chose witch caught me by surprise witch was me she sat on my lap and started grinding on me.My mind was going crazy like was there a pretty girl on my lap grinding on me, but also lik al the things I wanted to do to her like f*ck she is so hot right now.Before I could finish my thoughts she was of again and back to her seat. We played a couple more rounds before me and Kiara left turns out she lives next to me.

OH BOY WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM

The end of part 1

hope you enjoyed reading