Twinkie

THIRD PERSONS POV>>>>>

Maité and Pope started going at it they where kissing grinding and fucking the shit out of each other. While Kie and Y/N where making love to each other. " OH FUCK POPE YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS DADDY FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE" screamed Maite. " Daddy huh I like it keep calling me that" said Pope." yo guys can we like join in?" asked Kie. " Sure" said Maité. maité and Kie started kissing and gropping each other while Pope and Y/N kept just kissing each other. " I wanna switch" said Maité " okay" said YN. they switched so now where yn and Maité kissing. " That is so hot" said Pope. " right Omg I just realized something I do love her omg thx Pope you're the best" said Kie. then Kie and Pope where also kissing but not fucking. " Pope bae can you come here and fuck me please" asked Maité. " sure bae" said Pope. pope grabbed his dick and shoved it inside of maité's hole. " Omg pope baby yes like that I love it keep going" moaned maité. " Kie bae you can touch me if you want" said yn. " you sure" asked kie. " positive" said yn smiling. kie started kissing all over yn's body from her face to her waistline there was no spot on her body that you couldn't spot a hickey on." you got your fun now it's my turn" said yn smiling. she flipped kie over and straddled her. YN started kissing kie with so much passion and started going lower to her jaw all the way to her neck and started sucking the skin on her neck to place some hickeys that everyone would see. she kept forming hickeys  all over her body even her legs. Kie felt dominant today so switched positions again. " let me make love to you like maité and pope are doing I just wanna make you feel good you oke with that" asked kie " of course go ahead" said yn. " omg pope faster I'm almost there fuck fuck Yes right there" moaned maité " I can't hold it anymore babe " said pope " me to I'm gonna cum fuck POPE" said maité cumming with a loud scream. pope came inside of maité and pulled his dick out. " yo pope babe look kie and yn are having fun I see" said maité. Pope looked to side and saw kie with three fingers inside of yn" fuck kie yesss bae right thereee" moaned yn. kie kept fucking yn until she squirted all over her fingers." fuck you have some talented fingers kie" said yn ." well let me show you what my tongue can do " said kie going down on yn. " oh fuck kie" moaned yn. kie swirled her tongue over yn's clit while pushing a finger inside her hole at an impossible speed " fuck fuck fuck pope yes eat me out like it's your last meal" screamed maité " yo guys how many round did you go already?" asked yn moaning. " six why" asked maité. " they are freaky af" said kie " but we'll get there" said kie smiling still eating out yn. yn came for the fifth time already. " kie can we swith places please I wanna make you feel good to. said yn with puppy eyes. " sure" said kie laying down." Yn started kissing kie very soft and slowly went lower to her jaw and down to her neck. " why are you so cute" asked kie. " what do you mean" asked yn. " well your kisses are just so soft and you touch me with so much love" said kie smiling. " oh uhm well I just want you to know that you're not just a hook up". said yn. " To me you're not eighter" said kie. yn kept kissing down her body till she reached kie's waist line. " can I" asked yn. " of course you can" kie said with a soft voice. yn started rubbing kie's clit and stuck in one finger" fuck that feels good " said kie. yn started going faster and added a second finger." oh" kie moaned. " feels good" asked yn. " yes baby keep going please don't stop" answerd kie. " I won't". said yn and added a third finger and sped up one last time before kie came hard with a loud moan" fuuuuuuck" . "yo sounds like Yn has some magic fingers herself" said maité cuddling with pope. " yes she does fuck"said kie. " what time is it" asked pope. " it's 4 pm!!!!" said YN. " omg the others are comming back soon let's get dressed" said maité. " hey! we'll talk later" said Maité to yn. " sure but I also need to talk to kie" yn whispered . they all got dressed and went back to the rest of the pogues.

END OF THIS PART>>>>