Kie it's you

Third persons POV>>>>>>>

the next day>>>>>>

The Pogues stayed over again so as usual yn made them breakfeast this time with some help of Sarah,Indy and Zoë. Today they where making pancakes and a fruit salad.

PANKACKES>>>>

Option 1

Option 2

Option 2

Fruit salad>>>>>>>>

Option 1

Option 2 

Option 2 

When they had all the ingredients they needed the girls stared cooking. Yn gave everyone a job they could do Indy and Zoë were cutting the different kinds of fruits while Sarah and yn made the pancake batter. The girls tought the cooking would be more fun with a little music so they each chose a song.The first song was Indy's song called Lush Life.

The girls screamed the lyrics at the top of their longs while the continued cooking.The next song playing was Zoë's song called Cake by the ocean.

When Zoë's song came to an end yn and Sarah were done making the pancake batter and the next song came on witch Sarah chose called Starships.

By the end of the song all of the fruit was cutt into some cute shapes and the pancakes almost baked. So the last song started and was chose by yn and the wonderfull song was called Party in the U.S.A. or at that moment party in the kitchen.

When the last song also came to an end the breakfeast was served so yn screamed" the foods ready". When the rest heard that the food was ready they all ran to the table and started eating.   "OMG yn this is amazing really" said Madelaine. "Moms right dude it awesome" said Kylian.           "Little Ramsay and her sou-chefs to your servise" said yn laughing. " we really did a good job huh" said sarah." you did babe" said Wheezie kissing sarah on he cheek. " yn boo I'm sorry but I'm taking you home so you can cook for me any day I want you to" said Kie. " fine by me" said Madelaine winking at yn." glad we agree mis L/N." said kie laughing. " you wan't me gone so bad well to bad she lives next to us huh mom so if I wan't to I can invite her to breakfeast everyday" said yn. " Oh yn how nice of you I'll take you up on that offer any day" said kie still laughing." fine by me" said Madelaine." really" said yn with hope in her eyes. " of course darling invite kie or any of your friends any day" said yn's mom. " thanks mom" said yn thanking her mom. " yo mom does that also count for me" asked Kylian. " No cuss all of your friend are weirdos" said Madelaine. " really mom are you serious" said kylian. " yes Kylian I'm very serious" said Madelaine.When everyone was done eating breakfeast yn and kie got started on the dishes. "kie can I talk to you about something" asked yn. " of course you can ask away" said kie. " thanks uhm so uhm I have a crush on someone and that someone is you" said yn nervous about kie's answer. " finally took you long enough" said kie and pulled yn in for a kiss. " oh wow uhm kie do you wanna be my girlfriend" yn asked. " YES YES "said kie happy. The new couple we hope they will last.

END OF THIS PART