Intro

Everyone knows Black Widow.

The famous assassin.

The famous Avenger.

However people tend to forget that behind the Black Widow is someone, Natasha Romanoff.

Born on December 3, 1984

A simple human like them.

A simple person who bares their soulmates mark like any other, a simple person who is still out searching for the one that is supposed to be her perfect spouse.

However instead of baring one mark, the first words your soulmate would say to you, like everyone else no she had three.

One on one arm and two on the other.

Three sentences.

Three soulmates.

The red room had tried burning it away, she wasn't meant for love.

However as her skin healed the words just came back on the burned skin.

And then they tried cutting the skin off, but it didn't work.

Until they sowed fake skin over it, fake skin that now grew attached to her body. Never to leave her, never to find love.

And since the artificial skin wasn't actually hers the words disappeared.

Only sitting in her file, catching dust.

Now that was a while ago, she escaped the red room and took her sentences with her even if they were on a piece of paper.

Then there was Maria Hill, born on April 4th 1982.

She was born with no marks, which was not all to uncommon as her soulmate was yet to be born.

She was two when she got her first mark.

Director Hill.

Agent Hill.

However they know her, they do not know of her soulmates. There are rumours she might not even have a soulmate.

Her arms were always covered.

Wanda Maximoff, yet to be known as Scarlet Witch.

Born on February 10th, 1989.

Her parents were killed when she was little, by Stark Technology.

She was born with three marks, but in her country marks weren't put into their birth certificate. They weren't counted.

She survived with her brother, the two of them having a hard life making some bad choices sometimes.

HYDRA was looking for... volunteers.

They wanted revenge on Tony Stark, so they couldn't let the opportunity slide.

But they had no clue what it meant for her.

The experiments and eventually their powers.

She eventually got... vision. Vision of her soulmate.

One in particular.

She called herself Skye. But she went by other names too, or at least she would.

Daisy Johnson. Skye. Quake. The destroyer of Worlds.

However you knew her she was always a part mystery and while some part may be history the future was a gift ready to show itself, make itself be known.

Born on July 2nd, 1988.

Brought to the orphanage by a SHIELD agent.

Passed around homes like nothing until she left, left and became a hacker in her van.

Van life is everything.

She was smart, way smarter then people thought. Her hacking skills were amazing, and even if she didn't finish school she did do all sorts of other things.

What's something they all had in common?

You did not want to fuck with them.

unless of course you were their destined, oh then you could.