Elden Lord (Y/N)

< Third person POV >

When the three countries entered the building they saw four people in the hall. The big room itself lacked much decoration only a throne standing in the middle. The engravings in the stones could tell a story of glory and destruction. It also showed a man with multiple arms.

The first person they saw was the woman they talked to the last night Nepheli. She was talking to a guy standing next to her. The man had blonde hair and wore a purple robe. The talk seemed to be important since they didn't even acknowledge the presence of the countries.

What they were saying was not clear enough to completely understand. But a few keywords were heard, such as Half-humans, Giants and Runebears. What was this talk about? They both would soon leave both giving them a nod on the was out

Afterwards they also noticed a person standing right next to the wall in the back of the round throne room. He looked very similar to the servants that had brought them food last night. He was minding his own business, a constant scowl never leaving his face.

But what they were really interested in was the man standing in front of the throne. His back was turned to them and he looked like he was studying the engravings on the throne. He wore a very familiar armor. The pitch black armor with golden accents and the giants sword really could send the chills down someone's spine. How could the armor look so elegant yet so deadly.

< Russia POV >

A throne room, really? Why are we here, to be interrogated or executed? And of course our kidnapper was the one to do it. I could feel my blood boil. Oh, how much I wanted to punch him for doing that. He didn't say a word for an entire minute or so. What was taking him so long?

When looking to the others, I noticed Germany getting nervous. He maybe was good at trade negotiations, but I don't think he was that good when it comes to hostages. America had an indifferent look on his face. He was definitely trying to act cool again, probably freaking out on the inside.

My thoughts however have to wait since the guy just spoke up. His voice was on the deeper side.

Man in armour: "It's good to finally meet you. As I stand here before you, Tarnisheds. To be granted audience once more."

He started turning to us.

Man in armor: "Upon my name is (Y/N) (L/N), the second Elden Lord!"

He ended his little speech with a straight small bow. He really wanted a dramatic effect.

Before we could even react we were all forced to kneel. Unfortunately my right legs knee cap was on the ground, leaving my left sprained foot to carry most of my weight. I tried my best to not let him see my pain. I noticed I had failed to do that when he started coming closer to me. His sword would occasionally scrap over the floor creating some sparks. With gritted teeth I looked up to him and noticed an expression on the bottom half of his face. Concern. Why was he concerned, we are his prisoners?

(Y/N): "Are you the one with the injured leg?"

Me: " ... What?"

(Y/N): "Yesterday night, one of the soldiers came to my quarters telling me one of you had an injured leg. I can see your gritted teeth, you are in pain. Would you please allow me to help you?"