i might need new friends

btw i'm sorry if there are any misspellings or anything i was crying while writing this and i can't fix some of the problems because i'll start crying again. anyway enjoy my sad story, i love you all and remember if no one will love you i will. have a good day/night love you<3

i either need new friends or more friends because i don't even talk to my best friend as much as i did when i first met her i miss her so much but i'm afraid i'll hurt her even if she keeps me calm sometimes i'm still afraid i'll do something wrong. my first best friend was my dog her name was ruby and she always made me feel better i miss her so much i wish i could see her again. i would do anything to bring her back i need her. when i found out that she died it was a few days after she died because my mom was trying to find a way to tell me without me shutting down. i was in the car with my mom and my siblings when i asked my mom where ruby was then she told me that ruby died in that moment my heart sank and it felt like i couldn't breath i didn't want to believe she was gone that day was the worst day of my life. i can't remember what year it was but i think it was 2021 or 2020 when she died. ever since she died i've lived in my head because she was the best thing that happened to me and in my head she was alive. my sister got over ruby's death really fast because my dad told my little sister that when ruby dies she could get a puppy and after ruby died she found a puppy online that was an hour away, and on our way my little sister said she was happy ruby died. it took me a little while to forgive her but i realized that she didn't know how much ruby meant to me and my mom loved ruby more then i ever could've because ruby was the dog that got me to speak, i was mute until i was about three years old and that's what age i got ruby at. and the dog my little sister got is a girl and her name is sunny but i think it's a little funny because my name is storm and the dogs name is sunny. i miss you ruby you will forever be my favorite out of all my animals. i love you ruby<3.