CHAPTER 6

Author's Note: Please vote and comment for next part 💫
Hope you enjoy it 🫶

Rose's pov

Me and David were on our way to Jungkook's office when i noticed the shift in the atmosphere everyone looked upset mostly irritated and pissed off. I wonder what happened they were in pretty good mood since morning is it because of me?
As were crossing the living room my eyes caught a beautiful figure sitting on the couch. She was beautiful gorgeous with her perfect and flawless skin, long legs and perfect hourglass figure, pretty long black hair, her high cheekbones chiseled
nose with grey eyes.
She is everything i wanted to be.
Apart from her caked makeup and fake boobs ofcourse

I found myself tucking on David's sleeves “Who's she?” i asked indicating towards the sitted women. He looked at me and then at the women and sighed “She is sir Jeon's fiance" he said and i swear if i had water in my mouth it would be decorating David's face by now.
He Is engaged??”
David looked at me with a frown

Didn't you said you know everything about him?”

“I don't mean everything i say”

“You lied?!"

“And he believed it" i stated innocently batting my eyebrows

You are something else” he said with a chuckle patting my head

Was that a compliment?”

“Now why everyone here is looking upset or pissed, shouldn't you all be celebrating or something? I asked again. And he sighed

she Is a bitch, everyone here hate her" he said making me narrow my eyes at him as I passed him a specktical look.

Isn't she your master's fiance, doesn't that make her your queen and you are disrespecting her" i said and he scoffed

She is no queen and you will change your words the moment you will talk to her" he said Shaking his head.

We soon reached his office as David stood beside the door taking his bodyguard instance signalling me to go inside “You are not coming with me, are you?” i asked and he shook his head making me let out a huff and entered the office. And there sat the devil in his all glory.

You called me?" I said after clearing my throat. He looked up from his work and damn why does he have to look so handsome even while doing nothing. He signalled me to sit which i did “I need you to do something for me” he said “Oh my my  the greatest mafia boss Jeon JUNGKOOK needs me? A mere human? That's new” i said Dramatically faking a gasp and wiping my non existent tears but stopped when i saw his pointed gaze and cleared my throat. “So what do you need me for?”

“You said you had access to many mafia's system, do you happen to have Mexican mafia's information ” he asked and at the mention of mexican i felt my body froze but i regained my composure and shook my head “No"

“I want you to look at it, hack into them and bring me informations, everything,  understood?" He asked wait let me say it again he demanded and do i take demands? Hell nah

Say please”
He looked at me like i have gone nuts
He released a deep Sigh and stood up from his seat coming towards me and in a blink i was trapped in the chair with his veiny arms caging me.
Listen y/n and listen close, I'm not someone you can play with and I'll bear all your shits, if i want i can kill you in a blink of an eye and i don't give a shit about what happens after so don't test my patience,yes?” he threatened leaning close. His voice is way too sexy

I Don't know why but i kind of like it when you threaten me” i blurted showing him my doe eyes as he slapped his forehead. He stopped up patting his thighs taking a deep breath “Just go and do what i told you” he said and this was my cue to go i like to push him but not too much to sign my death certificate. I stood up bowing “Yes, your highness ”i said and walked out closing the door behind me and leaning on it. I sighed staring blankly at the floor

No matter how much I joke from outside only i know about the storm that's going inside of me opening all the wounds ,i so desperately wants to hide.

Everything okay?" A familiar voice reached my ears bringing me back from my abyss. I looked up at David who was looking at me with a loving gaze “Yes,i think i managed to piss him off" i said making him chuckle “Let's go and put food in your system” he said “Thats why you are my favourite" i said as he scoffed “You say that to everyone person who brings you food" he said.

Aww David are you jealous ” i cooed at him receiving a soft smack at the back of my head making me hiss
ah shut up i merely touched you” David snickered. “Well look at you and then me, old man you are like Hulk ”  i sulked as he laughed more who would've thought he is an deadliest assassin he is such a goofball.

We went near the dining section and saw su-ae sitting there with a scowl on her face. She looked up at me and then at the man beside me and then looked at me from up and down making me shift uncomfortably. She was sitting all dolled up in expensive looking dress and i was dressed in Elijah's hoddie and sweatpants. After awkwardly sitting on the chair and hearing David's continuously groaning and receiving a weird look from the girl i tried my level best to concentrate on my food but was it possible hell nah. “Hey you” i looked up at the sound and saw su-ae looking at me with what disgust?

Are you new here? Well ofcourse you are gosh look at you, you are already like fat and you keep on eating like a pick” she said “Don't you know maids don't sit here” she continued. Eh? Maid? Fat?

It's okay y/n ignore. Just ignore

Go bring me some beer bitch” she demanded

Ignore.

Hey bitch I'm talking to you ” she said again.

I.G.N.O.R.E

I felt David clenching his fist and the only reason he is quite is for my sake but i now i can't keep my cool. I dropped my fork and looked up at her with a smile “You know you look like a Barbie” i said giving her my sweet smile and from the side eye i saw david giving me a look of disbelief.
So fake” i added her faced twitched into anger as she banged her hand on the table and stood up “Watch your mouth you slut” she yelled. Ah David i take my words back.

Well before calling me a slut you should look at yourself in the mirror with your extra small dress that is practically showing your butt and your fake boobs falling out you will be able to tell, who the real slut is” i said with a smile and stood up giving a glance at David who was looking at me like a proud father and left the room bitch spoiled my food time. I huffed in annoyance.

After locking my door i took out my phone that. Keep buzzing seeing the caller ID my blood froze, the grip on my phone tightened as slowly i bought it to my ear “He-hello”...
“I am doing everything i can i just need time, just promise nobody gets hurt” i pleaded the person on the other end.
As long as you do your work nobody gets hurt” the person replied and the line disconnected.

Fuck fuck fuck !! why me? I let out an inaudible scream.