PART 12

(Jungkook and Jimin approached us and said)

Jimin : hello y/niee hello taehyung how are you both

Tae/y/n : we are good abt you both?

Jk/Jim: we are good to ..... Btw y/n you look so so prettyyy💋

Y/n: thankyou so much

Taehyung: y/n you can go and sit there on the couch don't move from here I'm coming in a while and if something happens just call me

Y/n: okay

                           Y/N POV
I was sitting there alone... actually I was kinda feeling bored but I didn't called taehyung.. just then I saw one girl went to taehyung and taehyung was so happy after seeing her they hugged each other and started talking.....And me? I was burning in jealousy just then I accidentally made an eye contact with taehyung but I looked away ......

                     TAEHYUNG POV
I was talking to my colleagues but someone tapped my back I thought it was y/n but when I turn around it was my school friend "Ashley" I felt so happy seeing her after ages we were talking just then I remembered that I'm not alone today y/n also came with me I looked at the place where I told her to sit and she was already looking at me we made an eye contact but she looked away I feel like she is mad at something but I just ignored it and started talking to Ashley as I met her after so long ......

                           Y/N POV
I'm sitting here from half an hour but he is just talking to her I was so mad at him beacuse if he really wanted to spend his time with her the why did he even brought me here ..... I stood up and went to Jungkook and Jimin and said .....

Y/n: umm guys I'm going home I came here to bid you goodbye

Jk/Jim: why so early?? And where is taehyung?

Y/n: um actually I'm not feeling well and I don't know where he is...

Jk/Jim: why what happened to you??

Y/n: don't worry I'm good just have a little headache

Jk: ok come let me drop you

Y/n: oh no no thankyou but I can go on my own

Jk: ahh are you sure?

Y/n: yes and thankyou I enjoyed alot tell this to sir taehyung as well as he brought me here 🙂
(I gave them a fake smile)

Jk/Jim: no problem y/nahh

Y/n: umm so I will get going now bye

Jk/Jim: bye y/niee and be safe....

Y/n:(I just hummed in response)

                         Y/N POV
I reached home and quickly went upstairs to change my clothes.....now I'm done with my night routine and it's 10:34 pm in the night ..... I went downstairs and saw eunwoo sleeping on couch I put a blanket om him and turned off the TV and lights.... And went back to my room to sleep .... Soon I drifted into my dreamland......

                     TAEHYUNG POV
I was still talking to Ashley but suddenly I look at the time and it's 11:42 pm shit how can I forget about y/n I quickly went to the place where I told her to stay but she was not there I looked at every single place but couldn't find her I'm now getting scared that what if something bad had happened with her ... I went to Jimin and Jungkook and asked them if they know about her .....

Taehyung: do you guys know where is
y/n?

Jungkook: oh yes she went back to her home

Taehyung: (I sighed in relief) when did she went?

Jimin: it's almost one hour(I said while taking a sip of my wine)

Taehyung: but why did she left so early?

Jungkook: she said that she is not feeling well

Taehyung: why what happened to her(I said in worry)

Jimin: don't worry she's okay she just had a little headache....

Taehyung: and with whom did she went home?

Jungkook: she went alone by herself

Taehyung: WHATT?? ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY SHE WENT ALNOE AT THIS TIME HOW CAN YOU GUYS LET HER GO ALONE AT THIS HOUR HAN?( I SHOUTED)

Jungkook: woah bro calm down I told her to let me drop her but she refused it saying that she will go by her own ....and yeah she was saying thankyou to you and said that she enjoyed alot ....

Taehyung: huh did she really said that she enjoyed alot ?

Jimin: yeah why?

Taehyung: umm.no..nothing.....(huh did she really said it but she was sitting there all alone all the time did she said this to taunt me ahh what will she think about me I brought her here but didn't even talked to her)

                     TAEHYUNG POV
I went back to my house took a shower and laid on my bed and started thinking about y/n .... She was looking so pretty today but the thing I feel guilty about is I didn't talked to her :(...... I was just thinking about her the whole time and I don't know when I drifted into my dreamland.....
TO BE CONTINUE......