PART 18

It's been 3 hours since we are sitting outside the emergency room .... suddenly the lights of the room turned off and the doctor came out ....

Taehyung: wh...what happened...h..how is she now?

Doctor: I'm sorry (saying this the doctor left)

Taehyung: what does he meant by sorry?
TELL ME WHAT DOES HE MEANT BY SORRY ( I shouted)

                     TAEHYUNG POV
when the doctor told that y/n is no more I felt like someone snatched my everything from me ... Everyone started crying Jungkook, Jimin, mom, dad, eunwoo ..... I went inside the room and sat right next to her ....

Taehyung: y..yn please wake up

y/n:..........

Taehyung: y..you pr... promised me that you won't leave me ( I said while crying)

Y/n :.......

Taehyung: y/n I beg you please wake up 😭 ( I was talking to her lifeless body but suddenly I felt that she moved her finger I quickly called the doctors and told them)

Doctor: heh s..sir taehyung this can't be possible she's dead h..how can she move her finger....( The doctor said being nervous)

Taehyung: I saw it with my own freaking eyes

Doctor: Sir I know you loved your wife so much but she is dead now and you have to accept it and these are the things we found of her

Taehyung: (I took her things from them..... it was a bag , diary her watch and pens )

AFTER 1 DAY

                     TAEHYUNG POV
We did her funeral and now I'm sitting in my room looking at her pictures  ..... I don't talk much now ... I was sitting there but suddenly I remembered the diary I opened it and it says

                 MY SECRET DIARY
PAGE 1
                        " Dear diary"
This is your sweet and loving y/n you know I am very sweet, kind, humble and many more haha .... But you know I'm all alone in this cruel world but it's okay I have you as my friend ..... I'm 18 years old right now and my parents died when I was 17 years old ..... People think that I'm very strong and healthy but deep down I'm the weakest person in the world ....  I love my parents alot .... (Thursday 5th may 2018)

PAGE 2
                         "Dear diary"
It's my 18th birthday today but I didn't celebrate it since I have no one with me but it's okay we will stay strong 💪🏻 when I was small my parents used to celebrate my every birthday.... I miss them so much I wish they were still here with me(Saturday 11th September 2019)

PAGE 3
                          "Dear diary"
It was my graduation day today I wish my parents were here to see my success... But no worries I know they are watching me from heaven ...... Im graduated now but I don't know when will I find a good job ......
(Friday 8th January 2020)

PAGE 4
                           "Dear diary"
I had such a bad day today I was so sick 😢 I went to the doctor and they gave me alot of medicines I hate eating medicines but what can I do .....
(Saturday 7th November 2021)

PAGE 5
                          "Dear diary"
Do you know that it's my parents death anniversary today ...... On this date they left me all alone .... But we have to stay strong for them as they won't be happy seeing us sad 🥲 fighting!!!!
(Sunday 9th march 2022)

PAGE 6
                           "Dear diary"
I had an interview today ..... Yuckk but my boss is so cold and so rude.... That's so bad right? Hahah but I'm very smart I always do stupid things to make him mad heheh ..... Actually he is not even that bad I kind of like him but I'm not sure of his feelings 🥹🥹 sad sad
(Tuesday 23rd may 2023)

PAGE 5
                          "Dear Diary"
Eunwoo is back from abroad.. I'm so happy as you know he is my childhood best friend..... You know Eunwoo and I are making my boss jealous to see if he likes me or not🤭
(Wednesday 31 may 2023)

PAGE 6
                           "Dear diary"
You know I went to a party with taehyung but he just ignored me all the time.... He was there with his best friend all the time and also she was a girl 🙄 I was so jealous that I went back home without even biding him goodbye🙄
(Monday 6th June , 2023)

PAGE 7
                            "Dear diary"
YAYY I'm so so happy today you know what?? Taehyung proposed mee....... I'm so fucking happyyy yay yay yay 🥳🥳 after a month it's our wedding... I'm so excited 💪🏻💪🏻
(Sunday 9th June 2023)

PAGE 8
                             "Dear diary"
You know I'm so sad beacuse I'm having so many messages from an unknown number and it says that if I marry taehyung then he/she will kill me 🥹 but I love taehyung more than myself I can't leave him..... But you know your y/niee is so smart she took screenshots of all the chats and the phone numbers ....
                           ------------------
Taehyung: ( I was crying so badd after reading her diary but when I saw page 8 I was shocked after reading it  ...... I took the photo of this page and save it into my gallery and I started reading the diary again)

PAGE 9
                         "Dear diary"
It's my wedding day today I'm so happy 😁 finally I'm gonna marry the love of my life 🤭🥳.......
(Sunday 26th june 2023)

PAGE 10
                          "Dear diary"
You know my life is getting better everyday... I'm no more having those messages from the unknown number and taehyung is so caring I love him so much
(Thursday 29th June , 2023)

PAGE 11
                           "Dear diary"
Your y/n is so sad today she had a fight with taehyung 😭 and you know what her taehyung said? He said that I'm so stubborn 😭 I won't talk to him now he is so bad 😞 I'm sitting in the park right now and writing this .... Well well no matter what I love him so much 😁
                          ----------------
                   TAEHYUNG POV
I was crying so much after reading her diary..... I took out my phone from my pocket and started seeing her photos and videos 🥹..... Suddenly I saw the photo of page 8 of her diary so I took y/n's phone from the cupboard and charged it.... After a while it was charged so I took her mobile and thankfully there was no password..... I opened her mobile and went through her gallery to see the screenshots..... there I saw the bunch of screenshots of an unknown number I send all the screenshots to Jungkook and Jimin and told them to find this person.....

AFTER 2 DAYS
Jungkook and Jimin found out about the person and it was "MIA" she told us that day that she will take her revenge ..... I know it she killed my y/n 😭 we found her and the police arrested her ......
TO BE CONTINUE......