PART 14

Taehyung: ahh just leave it and come with me I have a surprise for you

Y/n: which surprise sir?

Taehyung: first a fall stop calling me sir we are not in the office and second I can't tell you beacuse it's a surprise...
( At first I took her to the mall and buy a dress for her she went inside the trial room to try the dress when she came out of the trial room.... I just can't took my eyes off her then I again dragged her to the car and made her sit on the passenger seat (and also I put the cloth on her eyes so that she can't see where am I taking her)

 I just can't took my eyes off her then I again dragged her to the car and made her sit on the passenger seat (and also I put the cloth on her eyes so that she can't see where am I taking her)

(This is how she looks like)

(And this is how I look)

MEANWHILE...

                   TAEHYUNG POV
the whole ride she was just asking me stupid questions but I didn't tell her anything..... After a while we finally reached our destination.... I got out of the car and went to her side to open the car door for her as she can't see beacuse of the cloth on her eyes ... I hold her hand and take her out of the car....

Y/n: Sir what is this behavior

Taehyung: can you please shutup

Y/n: sir please open my eyes I can't breath

Taehyung: shutup y/n I haven't put the cloth on your nose I put it on your eyes you dumb as

Y/n: (I made an angry pout and let him do whatever he wants)

AFTER A WHILE.......
Y/N: (he opened my eyes and it was all dark there ..... I started panicking since I'm scared of darkness!! I started saying loudly....

Y/n: sir where are you please don't do this I'm scared 😭

Taehyung:..........

Y/n: sir please i can't breath

Taehyung:.....

Y/n: taee please I'm going from here if you won't come out in a minute

(Just then all the lights turned on and I was shocked seeing the view Infront of me ..... Taehyung was kneeling down on the ground while his head was hung down I looked at him with my teary eyes and then looked around to see the place beautifully decorated)

 Taehyung was kneeling down on the ground while his head was hung down I looked at him with my teary eyes and then looked around to see the place beautifully decorated)

( This is how the place looks like)
Y/n: ( I looked at him again while crying)

Taehyung: y/n i don't know when and how did this happen but I'm badly in love with you ..... When I saw you for the first time on the road I felt really strange I never felt like that before I thought that it's just a random feeling so I shrugged it of but as the time passed I realized that it's not a random feeling it's a special feeling.... y/n I....I really really love you alot ... There is no one else in my life except you (saying this I took out the ring box out of my pocket and said) So Miss Kang Y/n will you marry me? Would you like to stay your rest of your life with me?  Would you like to be mother of my kids?

Y/n:......

Taehyung: y/n tell me the answer please

Y/n: ( I started crying loudly and hugged him so tight and said) YES YES YES

Taehyung: I love you ... I love you so so much my y/n

Y/n: I love you too taehyung 😭

(Saying this we attached our lips👀)
(Suddenly I felt the sound of applause so  we parted away and I saw everyone standing there Jungkook, Jimin, aurora, eunwoo, and two mid aged couple I felt shy so hide my face in his chest feeling embarrassed )

??: Oh look how beautiful my daughter in law is

??: May god bless both of my children

Taehyung: thankyou mom thankyou dad

Y/n: taetae you never told me you have parents (I pouted)

Tae mom: aww my little baby😘 taehyung why didn't you tell her before?

Taehyung: mom I wanted to give her a surprise

Tae mom: ahh leave this now let's go and have a dinner

(After a while everyone came to you both and said congratulations)

Aurora: ahh finally my baby is dating someone

Y/n: stop ittt 👀

Eunwoo: hahhhh congratulations my little kitten

Y/n: thankyou my big lion ♥️♥️💋

Jimin: congrats sister in law

Y/n: (I blushed hearing that) thankyou jimininee 🫶🏻

Jungkook: congratulations my y/niee

Y/n: thankyou so much kookie 🫶🏻

Tae mom/dad: so when are guys planning to get married?

Taehyung: umm what do you guys say?

Tae mom: what about next month?

Taehyung: this early I mean I don't have any problem but ask y/n first

Tae mom: why why I can't wait to see my daughter in my house ... So y/n my daughter what do you say??

Y/n: umm what can I say ....

Tae mom: dear whatever you'll say we will accept it

Y/n: umm so I guess next month is good

Tae mom : YAYY congrats to all of you💫

TO BE CONTINUE........