Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

    "What's going on, you've been kidnapped, you haven't even thought of this, have you?" The trading system felt that the master's choice was too dull, and he felt very loveless.

    "I didn't offend anyone, so why did you kidnap me?" Yang Qian felt even more unlucky. In her previous life, she was an ordinary citizen. She really didn't expect that there were so many twists and turns in a wealthy family. When she found that the situation was wrong, she minimized her sense of existence as much as possible. As a result, she still caught the eyes of the aunt and Jian Ning everywhere. What.

    It's just that she never thought that someone would do such a thing as kidnapping. This world is too scary, and she doesn't know when she will be rescued.

    "Can I ask for help?" Yang Qian thought that Zhong's mother didn't like her very much, and she might not remember her at all. Jian Le is still cooking for her at the hotel. When he finds out, Could she be dead already?

    "Okay." The trader said a little unconfidently. The main reason is that he can contact two people now, and he can only contact them when the transaction is in progress. I don't know if those two people can help.

    "Okay then, ask for help." Now Yang Qian couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, thinking that it would be great if she could ask for help. It's really unbearable for a life to be under the control of others.

    "Then you put a cabbage on it." The trader thought about trying it out. If he really couldn't, he would think of a way. Instead of adding one person after ten times, adding someone with authority at that time would always help.

    "Oh." It's just that she never thought that the grandparents and grandchildren are refining the energy they just absorbed. You must know that even if it is something that can be absorbed directly, if you don't adjust it after absorbing it, you won't be able to absorb it. The method is for one's own use, and it may cause serious damage.

    "Mom." His voice was a little hoarse due to being in a coma for too long.

    Qie said that because Yang Qian's supernatural power is a bit strong this time, and Zhong Haoyan's character is relatively resolute, so this meeting will finally wake up.

    "Son." Zhong's mother had just changed her son's clothes and put them under the bed, thinking that she would wash them when someone came. She was still surprised that she would wipe them every day. It's easy to get dirty. Could it be that the mother-in-law didn't wipe it seriously today?

    "Mom, I'm fine." Zhong Haoyan felt that his throat was a bit dry, and he wanted to make his mother not take some, but seeing his mother was so excited, he had to endure it, thinking about waiting for his mother to calm down, then turning his head to look My fiancée always had a very comfortable person around him when he was in a coma, but he never knew who that person was and wanted to get that person closer to him, but he couldn't open his eyes all the time. Only when people approached him did they realize that the other party was his little fiancee.

    "Just wake up, just wake up, you're going to scare my mother to death." Originally, the doctor said today that Xiao Yan's body is recovering, which already made her feel very happy. As long as she recovers, she will be fine, but today Xiao Yan Yan gave her another huge surprise, which made her feel that God must have seen her sincere prayer.

    "Mom." Zhong Haoyan felt that his mother was too excited, he couldn't ask for water and asked where Qian Qian was.

    "Yes, I'll go to the doctor." Zhong's mother was a little excited at this moment, and she completely forgot that she could press the pager, and doctors and nurses would come naturally.