Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 Wedding
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 55 Marriage (5)Next chapter: Chapter 57 Wedding (2)
"Ning Ning, it's me." Zhuo Qin answered the call when she saw that it was Jian Ning, and felt that her sister-in-law was not resisting at all. Seeing that Jian Ning's avatar was a big skull, it meant In the little girl's heart, Jian Ning is a big bad guy!

"Why are you, you let that bitch Yang Qian answer the phone?" Jian Ning was also very dissatisfied with this sister-in-law, and her natural tone was very unkind, just because Yang Qian was dressing up, and Aunt Quanfu was combing her hair to the end... Zhuo Qin couldn't hear clearly, so he went to the balcony, and happened to see her husband there. Because he just wanted to hear clearly, he clicked on the hands-free function. This was obviously heard by Jian Hongxuan, which made him Zhuo Qin was very embarrassed.

Jian Hongxuan, who originally seemed very happy because his other sister was getting married, thought that before he could even walk away, he heard the yelling and cursing of the sister who gave him a headache. He looked a little bit like a slut, and she was a vicious woman at all.

"Jian Ning, put away your messy thoughts and think carefully about what you have done for the Jian family over the years. Why should the Jian family let you do whatever you want." For this sister, Jian Hongxuan has lost all connection with her. He felt that the thoughts in this sister's mind were basically incomprehensible to normal people, such as these. Not to mention whether she really liked Bai Ruchen, or she had to fight Yang Qian over this matter. Incomprehensible.

Marriage matters can be fought for. Thinking about his mother's crazy revenge, he also knew that his sister was probably influenced by her mother. For her, she can only owe others, not what others owe her. In fact, others don't owe her anything. As long as she doesn't like them, she has to get them back, so that she can feel better.

When Jian Ning heard her brother's voice, she was so frightened that she hung up the phone. She hated Yang Qian three times in her heart. First it was her father, then her mother disappeared, and now she started to bribe her brother? The things that can be taken away are not their own, Jian Ning thought bitterly, and she was even more determined to hold on to Bai Ruchen.

Bye? Zhuo Qin asked Jian Hongxuan verbally. In fact, just by looking at her husband's disappointed look, she knew that Jian Ning had probably hung up the phone. The reason why Jian Hongxuan felt disappointed just now was probably because her sister was disobedient!

Soon there was no chance for them to talk in the room. Yang Qian had actually discovered that her sister-in-law had taken away her cell phone, but she never said anything. There was no need to ask at this time. Seeing that the singing hall was about to start, the eldest brother greeted the light, and the eldest sister-in-law also came back with her mobile phone.

After getting ready, the eldest brother handed the phone to his sister-in-law and went into the house. The sister-in-law came back with the phone. This made Yang Qian feel strange, but now was not the time to ask about these things.

The whole process of sitting in the singing hall is divided into five parts, namely welcoming the lanterns, opening the sound, starting the singing hall, pressing the box of money, and delivering the lanterns. These five parts are composed of welcoming lanterns. The elders in the family light the silver candlesticks, and the eldest brother Or the younger brother Ying, placed on the long table, and the voice is opened by Aunt Quanfu. This is for giving money.

The singing hall is started by the elders, and they also need to pay money. The money for pressing the box is when singing a song, from elders, relatives to friends, whoever sings will be the one to take out the money.

At this point, I have to say that Yang Qian made a joke because she had no friends. Others came here just for the sake of Mrs. Jian Er and Tang Tang. Even if they were rich, they would not complain about the big head spending this kind of money. In the end, they sang During the friendship, only Jian Le and Tang Tang gave 10,000 yuan each, making the old ladies look again and again at the group of girls sitting opposite.