chapter 5

Aditya lost in his thoughts ,while walking on the road.His only thoughts were that none of his family members will not love him and the thought itself killing him enough.

     Aryan words,his baba ,di words slowly effecting him. He just want to gone from them forever.

      He just can't take that treatment from his family. He had enough nights cried alone silently. He just can't take it anymore.

         That's when they hard sounds of his mama,Mami. His eyes filled up immediately. He wants to go there and hug themm,but fear was stopping him, what will happen if he goes their with his sore cheeks as a result of slaps by Akshay. What if misunderstood his bestfriend?So he remains in his room and slowly drifts into sleep.

         He slowly wakes ⏰️ up and gets freshen and slowly went to dinning area to eat which were always leftovers.  But for his surprise they were all delicious food. Here his aunt was burning inside due to the way those people treating him nicely.

         But no one ovserved that cunning lady looks towards the innocent soul.......

          He spends some time with his mama and mamu and left to school ,but in the middle way to the school, he decides to skip the school as he was not in good terms with anyone.

         Then he went to near by park and spend there till evening as he knows that  no one will be waiting for him, but he was wrong .his mama mamu are waiting for him.akshay informs to remaining members that he didn't come to school.

        Suddenly Aryan and Abheera hearts skips a beat thinking about their younger brother, as they know he don't know anyone in the town.

         On another side with every turning second,second to minute,minute to hour everyone in the house are waiting for him. But due to exhaustion from both physical and mental stress Aditya sleeps over the bench in the park. Without knowing time and bothering about anyone he sleeps 💤 😴 there very peacefully.

         After sometime he wakes up and looks around and it looks like night and he quickly goes to his home. When he knocks the door Abheera was the first person to react and she quickly wents towards the door and sees Aditya standing infront of the door 🚪, suddenly slap landed on his face.

       It was Aryan who slapped him, with controlling his inner emotions he yelled at Aditya. What the hell are you doing bastard?Aditya suddenly startled with his sudden outburst.

        Aditya thoughts thought that his baba slaps him because he come back to house.But on another side Aryan cried in his room thinking what happened if he lost his younger brother. Same situation with Abheera and Akshay.

         The night for the three of them was a nightmare thinking about what happend to them if anything happened to Aditya.

          But they don't know that future is planning something for them which no one can expect in the family.