chapter 18

After listening to Aryan words Akshay becomes emotional. He can't live without them and with their hatred towards him because of his mother. So there is only one option for him to leave everyone and gone forever.

       He wakes up and gets ready to have final meal with his family and to punish his mother for her misdeeds. But what will happen no one don't knows.

        Akshay came to dinning area and sits beside Aditya, but as usual he just ignores him and having his breakfast. It hurts him a lot but he can't do anything. It's their home he is just a burden who was once saved by his maternal uncle whom he loves and respects a lot. But every thing were destroyed by his mother's Greed. He losts a happy family.

        Akshay asks Aryan to feed him as he knows it was his lost meal with his family. Aryan feeds him as he wanted and he also informed that he is not going to the school as he was not feeling well and want to take some rest.

           Everyone agreed and went to their works and Akshay just went to his room and sleeps after crying a lot.

           After sometime  there were no one jn the house. Only Akshay lefts alone, breathing   difficult for him as the thought of not able to talk with his loved ones becomes difficult for him. After sometime he becomes normal .

             Akshay takes a paper and writes everything about his mother's misdeeds and whatever she done to Aditya for her selfishness  will now punishes him which was indirectly punishing his mother. With that he harms him. After sometime  Aditya came back ,when he was about to going to his room he witnessed Akshay's condition. Once again everything comes back to his mind. The memories which he forgots comes back to his mind. He immediately takes Akshay to hospital.