chapter 12

Aryan silently sits outside of the the Abheera room and memorised their happy moments 😊  with his family, but in an unexpected manner he losts everything in single day  and distances his little bean from him who is life line to him.

      Suddenly Abheera shouts loudly, then Aryan went inside and see her .his little sister sweating a lot and breathing pattern increases. He immediately moves towards her and hugged her tightly and tried to control her . Immediately doctors came inside and sedates her as this attack were not good for her. After some time Abheera slepts.  Aryan gives a kiss over her forehead and  moves away from there.

         Aryan then wents towards the icu and looked at his brother from mirror. His heart breaks looking at his brother. Aditya barely living with the support of ventillator  and the wires connecting to his body.

            His baby brother chances of surviving were too less,but his believes telling him that their little bean will definitely survive. He just wants to hug him and tell him that how much he and remaing family members are waiting  for him to wake up.

          Suddenly the machine beeps and Aditya fingers slightly shows movement. With the sunrise Aditya miraculously opens his eyes. Everyone came to hospital to see him.

            Abheera hugs him gently and kisses his forehead.  But the next question from Aditya shocks everyone one.

         Aditya asked her the question "who are you?" This question shocks everyone as initially they thought Aditya was just avoiding them. But with his mama and Mami also he behaved like that only. That's when doctors confirmed that he was suffering from amnesia due to accident and stress.

         How is the chapter? Everyone