So it all started...

Y/N POV:

I woke up late at 11 am, but it's not a surprise. Otherwise it was a Sunday so I didn't have anything planned.

I checked my phone and see a message from Pedri.

———————————————————

Pedri: I'm going to miss the upcoming game, sooo if you want to we can meet up tomorrow?

Y/n: Sure! I'm free tomorrow. Hope you will get better soon ❤️‍🩹

Pedri: Thanks!
Pedri: But where do we meet? Do I pick you up?

Y/n: We could go to a cafe..?

Pedri: Great, pick you up at 12 am! Can't wait to catch up!

———————————————————

I smiled to myself when I read his last message. I hope it will be fun tomorrow!

I got up, got ready and eat some food. I picked out a outfit for tomorrow and sat down at my bed again.

I looked through my camera roll and forgot that I did take some pictures yesterday.

I decided to post one on instagram.

———————————————————

@y/nhernandez So fun watching the game yesterday, congratulations for the big win @fcbarcelona ❤️💙

@y/nhernandez
So fun watching the game yesterday, congratulations for the big win @fcbarcelona ❤️💙

Liked by: isabellalopez, pedrigonzalez and 27934 more

                               Comments

Isabellalopez: So fun with you <3

pedrigonzalez: ❤️💙

                  831 comments more

———————————————————

The rest of the day was boring and I decided to go early to bed, and wake up early to get ready for tomorrow.

Not gonna lie, but I'm kind of excited at the same time nervous. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Good night

———————————————————

I woke up at 9 am, this was not usual.

I got ready as always wanting to eats breakfast first then do my makeup.

My dad was awake and surprised to see me.

"Woow, you woke up early today" he said curiously

"You going out somewhere?" He asked.

I thought for a second.

Should I tell him I'm going out with Pedri today? Noo... maybe it will freak him out.

"Actually, yes" I said soft

"Who are you going out with, and where?"

"Just Isabella, we're going to the movies"

"Cool" he said looking at the TV still giving me attention.

"I'll go upstairs with my food" I told him and left up to my room.

———————————————————

I was finally ready, outfit looking alright and makeup to finish the look.

Now I was just checking the time on my phone. When the clock hit 12 I was waiting outside. Not for long tho, I see a car pulling over and roll the window down. It was Pedri!

"Hi!" I say with a smile on my face while looking at him.

"Come, don't stand there. You'll get cold! He says with a smile

I sat down in the passenger seat and hugged Pedri then we drove to the cafe near us.

We ordered ur coffee and sat down beginning to catch things up.

"So how is things going?" He asked looking at me with those brown eyes.

"Everything alright" I say smiling. "How are you and how's the team?" I say adding on...

"Right! Alejandro doesn't bother you?" I say sarcastically.

"Everything's great with me. I sometimes glance a look at Alejandro while I see him giving me a death stare. Sometimes I just don't understand him. I didn't even do anything to break you apart!" He says starting to get a little frustrated.

"That's okay Pedri. It was his choice you know. I'm sorry that I ruined your friendship with him..." I say with a sorry look.

"Well..." he start when he get interrupted by a older lady giving us ur order.

"Here's your order, I will now quickly disappear that I don't ruin your date" she says starting to walk away when I say with a small laugh

"Well we're n-.." I get interrupted by Pedri saying.

"Well we're here to celebrate ur 2 months anniversary, and thank you for our order" He said kindly

The lady walks away and I look at Pedri with a confused look

"What was that?"

"What?" He said smiling but trying to hide his laughter.

I begin to laugh

"Pedri, whaaa haha" I couldn't stop laughing.

I drag him out from the cafe with me and starts to laugh even harder.

"What? Hah" Pedri standing there confused with a wide smile on his face. I saw that he slowly started to laugh too.

———————————————————

We walked a little more when we get to a small park.

We sit down at a bench and start to talk.

Pedri was really curious about what I thought about Alejandro. Almost every question he asked were about him. I was kind of annoyed but it was ur first meeting after so long.

"But y/n I don't really remember what happened with you and Alejandro. Could you tell me it from the start? He asked slowly and in a not pushy way.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. I truly understand if you don't."

"Noo, I'm good. It's been some time and I'm finally over him. Ur relationship was toxic anyways." I said preparing myself to get my flashbacks backs in mind and tell him all about it.

So it all started...