It was worth it

PEDRI POV:

I woke up to a smell of perfume around the room. It was y/n's perfume, I recognized it. It's a smell so sweet, but at the same time so serious. Amazing smell.

I opened my eyes and see her posing in front of the mirror. She hasn't noticed that I'm awake. I admired her for a moment when I said "good morning" in my sleepy voice, hugging the pillow.

"Oh, I thought you were sleeping. Good morning" she says walking up to me kissing my head

"You going out somewhere?" I asked, she was fully dressed in these kind of clothes she wears when she's going out.

"Well I don't know, are we?" She asked putting on her gold jewelry

"Naah" I whined. I wasn't in the mood to go out today. I also have an event coming up. I just wanted to rest.

And then I realized, I haven't told y/n about the event.

"Im not in the mood to go out. I also have an event in one week. I forgot to tell you, I would love to take you with me" I say getting out of bed walking up behind her, wrapping my arms around her hips

She chuckles, "I heard dad talking about it. But yeah of course I would love to go with you!" She says turning her head to look at me. Her smiling also got me smiling.

"Amazing" I say giving her a kiss on her shoulder as I got back to bed covering myself with the duvet

"Pablo told me that he's taking Isa with him. Take my money and go buy yourself a dress and accessories" I genuinely say

"Ooo yay! I'll for sure call Isa and we will go to the mall! But no! I will not accept your money!" She says as she was mad, but I could hear it in her voice she was kidding

Y/n then called Isa and they decided on going to the mall at 13.00 and it was currently 12.20.

"Sleep baby, I'll try to be as quiet as I can" she says walking around our room finding her purse, shoes and much more.

I just mumbled something while I was half asleep, not minding her walking around tho.

Some minutes later a car pulled up outside honking "bye baby! See ya! Rest while you can" she says kissing my cheek walking out of the room and out of the house "bye" I say.

———————————————————

Y/N POV:

I got into Isa's car as she came to pick me up. We were on our way to the mall.

Pedri was really clear of taking his money. But ops I forgot it. Or that at least what I'm gonna tell him when he realizes that.

"Hey girl" Isa says

"Heeeeyy"

We gossiped the whole ride to the mall, while going out of the car some fans stopped Isa and asked for a picture. She replied nicely and agreed.

After that we walked in and to be honest, we really walked into every clothing store.

"I liked the dress we tried on at that store" I say pointing at the most expensive store we have been to.

"It's gorgeous yes, but sooo fucking expensive y/n" she says

"Yeaaah I knooow! But the navy blue silk material has me weak!" I'm really desperate to get it. But it was so expensive I didn't know if it was worth buying.

"Okay, think" she says as she taking my hands in hers while he were standing in the middle of the mall's hallway

"So, think about Pedri. Would he love to see you in that dress?" She asked