So I'll text you tomorrow?

Y/N POV:

Me and Isa walked towards my dad. His happy face made me warm up too.

"Ayayayaya! Y/n! I think you're the team's lucky charm" he hugs me with such love. I hugged him back of course, his my lovely dad.

"Ehh, for sure not" I laughed a little and glanced a look at Isa which was laughing too but her eyes glancing looks at the boys behind us.

"Okay I need to go, but you guys talk to who you want" dad said disappearing the same second.

"Pedri Gavi here we come!" Isa whisper for only me to hear and took my hand dragging me with her towards the boys.

Both of them were sitting on the bench, Pedri with a sad look and Pablo telling him something.

"Hey guys! Congrats for the win!" Isa says, with such confidence I was shocked ahah

"Hey" they both say, my eyes met with Pedri's and he smiled

"Thanks" Pablo says, Pedri too, seconds later.

"Is everything okay with your leg?" I asked Pedri with a concerning look on my face

"Eh, well I'll survive but a check up would help" he says glancing a look at his leg then up again to my face.

"Shiitt, hope I'll be better soon then" I say as he smile

His smile so sweet.

"Take a seat" he says pointing at the seat beside him on the FC Barcelonas bench.

Pablo and Isabella were out there talking on the field. I didn't even notice when they both moved away from us.

There was silent before Pedri chuckled saying "they look like lovebirds already"

I laughed, "ahah, yeah I see what you mean!"

"By the way..." Pedri started as he held his hand on his thigh "is Alejandro still bothering you?" he finished

Pedri was one of the rare people who knew what really happened with me and Alejandro Balde, Pedri's teammate, still he didn't know everything.

"Umm, yeah well he hasn't done anything since, um last time.." I stutter not wanting to think about Balde.

Thinking about him makes me sad and mad for wasting my time on such toxic love.

Pedri clearly got it, he saw I didn't wanna talk about him.

So some minutes later after another awkwardness silent around us, he spoke up "I should go to the locker room"

"sure, should I help you? Can you walk?" I maybe babied him a little bit now.

"No its-" he stopped him sentence when he stood up and whined out of pain.

I quickly grabbed him, setting him down on the bench again.

It was dark around us, well the stadium lights on of course, and Pablo with Isa on the field walking around.

Most of the others were somewhere gone, so I was supposed to help Pedri up.

"Okay let me help you" I say.

Wrapping his strong arm around my shoulder we stood up. One of my hand around his waist and other holding the arm.

He groaned into my ear. "Okay small steps, don't worry I'll help you" I say

"Thanks" he whispers as we slowly walked towards the locker rooms.

"How about.." Pedri stopped walking after like half way down the tunnel. "we hang out and catch up on more" he scratched his neck.

An instant smile appeared on my face as I of course agreed! "Of course!"

"Great! I'll text you" he says

There was a small silent before I said "you should really see the doctor or physiotherapist first"

"Yeah, I'll need to, your father won't let me go without checking on it" he chuckled and I felt someone's presence behind me.

Pablo Gavi.

"hey sorry guys, I'll help you" he says coming and helping Pedri on the other side of where I stood.

"Ouucch" Pedri whine when we started to move again.

"Sorry" both me and Pablo said in sync.

"Don't be"

"Where is Isabella?" I asked the boys, or more like Gavi

"I told her I'm back in 2 minutes, so she's still up on the pitch" Pablo replied

"Aaa okay" I say as Pedri started to laugh.

They started to chitchat about him and her which made me remember everything they said so I could gossip with Isa about it later.

"Okay thanks" Pedri said as Pablo rubbed away back onto the field to where Isa was left.

"So I'll text you tomorrow?" Pedri asked

"Yeah, I'll keep going, bye"

"Bye"

And I walked out the door and took a taxi home. Isa would spend time with Pablo now. Dad was still talking to the players and staff which he would do for some more time. And I wasn't gonna wait for him to be done.

So the best solution was to take a taxi home.

While at home I ate, talked to mom, and showered making myself ready for bed.

In bed I scrolled through instagram, I saw that Pedri posted, a pic of him with the caption.

«im alright, don't worry guys, always strong 💪 great win! Let's keep it going like this, Visca Barca 💙❤️»

Cuuuteee

Well I am tired, so goodnight.

I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

———————————————————

A/N:

Well so, idfk how the chapter in between "oh shit!" And "so it all stared..." got deleted.

But here I am replacing it with this one.

Sorry for the confusion, hope you enjoy so far ❤️ (it's getting better every chapter)

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT LOVE YOU ALLLLLL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️