Somone stood out in that crowd

*MATURE ROMANCE *

Noah's POV
I was jumping on stage with Nicolas as we head banged to the beat for "Artificial Suicide " We were having a blast and so were our fans. Once the song came to an end, I looked into the crowd and saw Eleanor.

She was standing there clapping for us with a beautiful smile on her face

"Thank you Orlando " I said smiling at Ellie then the crowd. Tonight was an amazing show and I'm so glad Eleanor came to watch it. "Stay safe guys, we love you, thank you, and have a great night !" I waved as the boys and I ran off stage.

"That was so awesome man!" Folio high fives me as we ran to our dressing rooms. "Yeah!" I elbowed him back as we all quickly changed our clothes. "FIVE MINUTES GUYS, WE LEAVE IN FIVE !" Johnathan yelled as Jolly tossed me my black t shirt and pants. "Thanks. Catch" and I did them same for him, just so we could hurry up.

"DONE !I'm getting on and going to bed ." Folio ran out as Jolly finished a second later, then Nicolas waved and agreed to meet me on board. I was all dressed but wanted to wait for Eleanor, I need to talk to her. I then heard some boots come walking in quickly and saw it was Ellie. "EL! HEY COME HERE "I called as she instantly looked for my voice. "NOAH !" She jogged down to me and gave me a big hug. "You guys were amazing!" She says pulling away. "Thanks, and thank you for being there. You really didn't have to do that." I pat her shoulder.
"No problem, I'm happy I did cause I loved you guys . " she smiles as I just stared at her beautiful self. We didn't say anything, I just leaned in and pushed her against the wall . Our lips met and I slowly slide my hand and towards her jeans, but she quickly stopped me .

 Our lips met and I slowly slide my hand and towards her jeans, but she quickly stopped me

"You Okay ?" I asked catching my breath. "Noah, my father... he wouldn't approve of this." She whispered, "F*ck your father Eleanor, we didn't come here to follow his rules... so let's break em." I smirked and quickly picked her up. We quickly headed towards the bus, but I set her down right at the entrance cause that would look suspicious . Ellie quickly climbed in as her father started the engine and drove off.

Eleanor and I made it back to the VIP room and quickly closed the door, I pushed her against the wall and quickly removed her shirt as she did mine. "I'm sorry " she whispered as she yanked it off, "Get aggresive with me baby girl, I'm cool with it." I chuckled as I picked her up towards the bed. I climbed over her and started kissing her neck. "Noah" she whispered pulling my hair. "Now you can pull it as hard as you want." We laughed before I continued to kiss her chest. She pulled my hair even harder as I kissed down her stomach, She was so tiny but so beautiful too.

A half hour later we switched and now she was kissing down my chest. She had thick lips and it was all natural, just a part of her beautiful face. I pulled her hair as she did everything so swiftly, like the way her fingers ran down my chest and the way she'd lick my skin was so powerful. I felt her slowly crawl back up and sit on my lap, "You look so hot, Noah " she whispered as sweat ran down our bodies. "Look at you right above me... that's so hot ." I replied as she placed her hands on my chest firmly. "You ready honey ?" She smirks as I nodded.."You go for it baby girl. "

The last ten minutes were the best part of our night, we finally had sex and it was the best thing I've felt in a long time. Ellie slowly layed her head on my chest as we caught our breath.
"God... your so shy, Sweet, and a f*cking fantastic lover man." I said in exhaustion. "For being a rockstar... your very patient. " she leans up and kissed me. "You look exhausted " she laughs, "you did me good Ellie, not gonna lie." She put her hand over my chest and said "You were so fun too, thank you for making me feel comfortable again. " she whispered,
"Absolutely" I kissed her forehead before pulling the cool blanket over our hot bodies and we said "Goodnight" before falling asleep......