Costumes and Teacups

"And so, dad got tickets and told me to take you guys!" Nezuko held out two shiny rectangles towards her teammates.

Muichiro took one, his eyes narrowed. Senjuro took the other with a smile.

"Sounds like fun! Thanks for inviting us, Nezuko."

"Heh, it's no problem, ya know! Ah, I should also mention... They expire today! And... Well, I'll leave that for when we get there."

Not too much later, the three arrived at Merry Land.

"Before we can go on the rides, there's something we have to do," Nezuko began, leading them towards a gift-shop near the entrance/exit gates. Putting one hand on his hip, Muichiro let out an unamused sigh. He looked down at Nezuko

"There's a catch, isn't there? Senjuro is one thing, but you'd never pick me over Makomo to invite to an amusement park."

"Don't be so stiff, Mui! Come on, enjoy the fun~!"

"Fun? Whatever fun we have is about to be ruined by whatever you dragged us here for."Muichiro stalked behind Nezuko and Senjuro, whose smile seemed to be permanently plastered onto her face. If she was in her normal teenage size, that meant that this was a mission... A mission he would most likely hate. Nezuko was up to something.

The automatic doors slid open. Muichiro stepped through to find an array of goods; mascot plushies, colorful candies, and different animal ears for couples to force each other into and take pictures on dates.

The clerk immediately brightened up behind the counter, chubby cheeks rosy and plump.

"Ah! You're here! Thank you for accepting this mission."

Knew it. Muichiro went into captain mode.

"Ma'am, what do you need us to do?"

"We thought that if we could capture shots of the famous team seven enjoying our theme park, our popularity would go up! You see, everyone has been going to the new Water World this summer... And we aren't making enough sales to continue to stay open! Hiring actors costs too much money, but your team graciously agreed to be filmed for the price of free admission! If you wouldn't mind taking some selfies and filming through the cameras of your phones to send to us later.

Nezuko smiled.

"Leave it to us!"

Free admission... And all we have to do is take pictures? That doesn't sound too bad.

"We've prepared a list of rides and food stalls we'd like you to try... And, as promised in our agreement, please wear these for the duration of your stay!" The clerk held out three costumes attached.

Nezuko slid on the outfit, separating her hair from inside her outfit. She had cute top with a poofy pink skirt

"Hmm... Not bad! Senjuro, you look pretty good too!"

"Thanks, Nezuko!" Senjuro had an outfit similar to Nezuko's except the bottoms were shorts and they were orange.

Muichiro's face was already pinkening. This was the catch. Nezuko and Senjuro was going to tease him for the rest of his life with the resulting pictures. He hesitantly reached out towards the outfit that looked similar to theirs but the shorts was blue and he was given some boots with heels.

"If you two are wearing them, there's no need for me to. Come on, let's go!"

But a plastic headpiece was placed snugly atop his head. When he turned, expecting to see Nezuko, the clerk was smiling.

"My! Those look wonderful on you! Why don't you take a picture of yourselves together? Or, should I do the honors?"

Muichiro's eye twitched.