Roller-coasters and Crepes

As the trio made their way to the roller-coasters, they couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension. The park was bustling with people, laughter, and the scent of cotton candy and popcorn filled the air.

"Alright, guys, let's tackle those roller-coasters next!" Nezuko exclaimed, leading the way. "I heard there's a new one that just opened, and we've got to try it!"

"Sounds like a plan!" Senjuro grinned, walking alongside her. Muichiro followed, trying to act nonchalant despite the fact that he was still wearing the costume.

The line for the roller-coaster seemed endless, but it gave them time to chat and joke around.

"Can you imagine if we had to wear these costumes on a real mission?" Senjuro laughed, elbowing Muichiro playfully.

Muichiro just rolled his eyes, choosing not to dignify that question with a response.

As they finally reached the front of the line, they settled into the seats, with Nezuko in the middle.

"Ready for the ride of your lives?" Nezuko teased, gripping the safety bar tightly.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Muichiro mumbled, trying to hide his nerves.

The roller-coaster took off with a sudden jolt, and screams mixed with laughter filled the air as the adrenaline rush took over. Nezuko, with her heightened strength, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the ride, while Senjuro whooped and hollered with excitement.

Muichiro, on the other hand, held on tight and kept his eyes closed for most of the ride, trying to control his breathing. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Nezuko and Senjuro, but the roller-coaster was proving to be more challenging than he had anticipated.

When the ride finally came to a stop, Muichiro felt a mix of relief and dizziness.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Senjuro exclaimed, bouncing with energy.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Muichiro said, trying to regain his composure.

Nezuko chuckled. "Don't worry, Muichiro, you'll get used to it. The more rides we go on, the more fun it becomes!"

"Speaking of fun, how about we get some crepes now?" Senjuro suggested, pointing to a nearby food stall.

"Sounds like a great idea!" Nezuko agreed.

The three of them headed to the crepe stall, where they were greeted by a friendly vendor.

"Welcome! What can I get for you today?" the vendor asked with a smile.

"I'll take a strawberry and cream crepe, please," Nezuko said.

"Same here," Senjuro added.

Muichiro hesitated for a moment, not wanting to sound too boring, but finally said, "I'll have a plain chocolate crepe, please."

As they waited for their crepes, Nezuko couldn't resist teasing Muichiro a little more. "Aww, Muichiro, you're like the chocolate in our strawberry and cream-filled lives!"

Senjuro laughed, patting Muichiro on the back. "Yeah, our little sweet tooth."

Muichiro sighed, but he couldn't help a small smile. He knew they were just having fun, and he was glad to be here with his friends.

After getting their crepes, they found a quiet spot to sit and enjoy their treats. The sun was starting to set, casting a warm glow over the amusement park.

"This is nice," Muichiro said, taking a bite of his crepe.

"Yeah, it is," Nezuko agreed, leaning back on her hands.

"I'm really glad you invited us, Nezuko," Senjuro said sincerely. "It's been a lot of fun."

"Me too," Muichiro added, surprising himself with his honesty.

Nezuko smiled warmly. "I'm glad you guys are having fun. And hey, we still have more rides to go on and more adventures to have!"

As the evening continued, they went on more rides, took selfies with fans who recognized them, and even faced a mini-challenge at a carnival game booth.

By the end of the day, the three friends were exhausted but happy. The amusement park had come alive with their energy and excitement, and the park staff thanked them for their help in boosting attendance.

As they walked out of the park, Nezuko turned to her teammates with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Hey, guys, want to do this again sometime? With or without the costumes?" she asked playfully.

Senjuro grinned. "Definitely!"

Muichiro nodded, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Yeah, it was... fun."

And just like that, they made a promise to return to Merry Land again, creating memories that would last a lifetime. Little did they know, this day at the amusement park would mark the beginning of an even more extraordinary journey filled with friendship, adventure, and a mysterious shadowy figure whose presence would linger in the background, waiting to reveal their true intentions.