★|12 - Dreadful (plus more)|★

Word Count: 1,200

(...) is a note. So is [...]. This is my opinion and notes I've written in the script.

"..." is whispering.

"..." and "dot" is emphasized wording.

"(...)" is an action between dialogue. Such as yawning.

'...' is other's thoughts. This does not mean anything mid-dialogue.

'...' is your thoughts. This does not mean anything mid-dialogue.

~...~ is a time skip, or a skip to something generally. (Most likely will not be used often).

If I write "dot" with Komi's notebook, that is NOT her talking. That's her writing. Komi when talking will talk as everyone else. ("...").

⚠️ ‼️ TW ‼️ ⚠️

Watch out for these...! :

-Swearing.

-Drama.

-Slowburn(?)

-Cringy.

-Themes of Angst, Depression.(?)

-Mentioning of Blood, Bleeding.

-Mentions of Violence

-Mentions os Self Harm(?)

-Mentions of (Committing) Suicide(?)

-Mentions of Death/Dying.

-Mentions of Being Kidnapped/Killed.

-Mentions of Drugs, Usage of Drugs, Pills, etc.

-Sharp Weaponry (this includes the following: swords, knives, scissors, etc.) (?)

-Eating disorders. (Not eating properly or at all).

-Brutal Torture(?). (Mentally, Physically, Emotionally).

-ETC.

-Fluff, Angst, Lemon(?).

(R/N) is "Random Name(s)". (Or random made up names).

(R/P) is "Random People". Though it might just be written as " Random people ...".

(Y/N) is, well, "Your Name", or you!

(L/N) is your "Last Name".

(N/N) is "NickName". If you don't have one, it can just be your name.

(F/C) is "Favorite Color". If you don't have one, it can be a random color of your choice. (Ex: (F/C) hairpin/dress, etc.).

(E/C) is "Eye Color". This also includes multiple colors.

"T-that's enough!", you shouted, not wanting Tadano to continue on. "Oh, really? You are? But you barely had.", he remarked. "I-I'm full, I'm good!", you retorted, turning your head away from him. "(sigh). Okay, fine.", he stopped trying to feed you, as did Komi. You could feel yourself wanting to gag, but resisted it. "I-I'm going to the bathroom.", you stated, getting out of your seat. "Alright, be careful.", Tadano warned, you nodding. You entered the bathroom and one of the stalls.

You locked yourself in there and quickly puked into a toilet. 'I didn't want them to feed me, because I know I'd puke it..they didn't listen..I'm such a terrible person.', you thought as you continued puking. After a while, not wanting to keep the two waiting, you flushed the puked remains of the food you were fed down the toilet, exiting the stall. You sighed, rinsing your mouth and drying it.

You looked at yourself through the mirror. Your hair was as usual, slightly messy. You had very dark, noticeable eye bags underneath your eyes. You sighed again, completely exiting the bathroom after washing and drying your hands. They saw you, greeting you once more. "Hey, love! Your back.", he happily greeted. Komi waved at you. "Hey Hitohito. Hey Komi.", you greeted back. "Are you okay?...", he asked. "Mm-hm!", you hummed.

Tadano was able to tell you're lying, oddly enough. He gently took his hand in yours. "I'm talking to you after school about this.", he went and whispered in your ear. You lightly blushed at the feeling of his breath against you, but you nodded nonetheless. "O..okay.", you responded, both of your hands still intertwined with one another's. His hands were warm, gentle, but seemed a bit rough(ened up).

You weren't complaining about how it felt though. Soon enough, classes ended. Tadano and you walked to your home, even though it'd take an hour and a half. "A-Are you alright w-with this?..It does t-take over an h-hour..", you worriedly reminded. He only nodded, smiling at you now. "Of course I am.", he said softly. "But.", he started, looking at you again. "Don't think I forgot what I said. We're discussing this at your house.", he sternly reminded. You nodded, not knowing how to tell him.

'I guess I just won't tell him. I don't want anyone to know, after all, it's my business. Not everyone needs to know about it.', you thought, yet without knowing, that you two have already reached your house. "Huh? I thought it'd take an hour and a half, but we're already here? Was it always this close, or did we just walk that fast?..", you asked, clearly confused. "It's always been here. And it has been an hour and a half already.", he answered. "Huh..okay, I guess.", you chose to believe him, like usual. You unlocked the door, entering the home.

"Here we are, once more. The bathroom is on the right upstairs, the kitchen is just to our left right now, another bathroom is just forward and to another right. My bedroom is upstairs, to the right near the bathroom. The guest room is next to mine, and DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT go upstairs to the left. That's my parent's room, I'll..y-you'll..", you trailed off, trembling at the thought of what'd happen again. "..p-please..j-just, d-don't..", you begged, turning to him. "I promise!", he replied, wholeheartedly. "I'll go to the guest room, is that okay?", he asks. "Mmn-hmmn.", you hummed, going upstairs to the rooms.

Honestly, he couldn't remember all of the directions given besides the bathroom, kitchen and your parents room. He followed along, entering the guest room while you went to your room. You both put your stuff down, as Tadano went to your room without you noticing. You stretched, clearly tired. He locked the door, making sure you wouldn't escape.He picked you up, pinning you to the wall. "A-ack! What the-?!", you said, startled. "O-oh. It's just you, Hitohito.", you said, relieved. "W..what's up?..", you asked, seeing his stern face. 

He pressed his lips onto yours. You didn't know why he randomly did that, but still responded anyways. He softly bit your lip, as you opened your mouth. He slid his tongue into your mouth, exploring every singular crevice in your mouth. You moaned at that feeling, you always loved it. You got more nervous as time went by, you didn't know why he was doing this out of the blue. He broke the kiss, you both panting and gasping for air. "W..(gasp)..why'd y-you..", you was cut off by his lips on your own again. He slowly set you down onto the floor as you two continued to kiss.

You slowly felt the cold floor as you was now on the floor, him hovering over you. He broke the kiss again, looking at your eyes. "You're gonna..(huff)..tell me..w-why..you lied..", he trailed off, still panting. "..w-when..Komi..and I..(pant)..had asked you if you..were okay. You l-lied.", he demanded an answer. You only looked back at him, not answering. "Oh?...So you're not gonna answer me.", he said. "Must I make you?", he asked. You still refused to answer any of his questions. "Do I have your consent?", he whispered. You hummed a "yes", still slightly nervous. His lips went down to your neck, kissing it.

He kissed some other spots before softly biting a part of your neck. You moaned at that feeling, as he just continued doing it to different spots of your neck. He accidentally bit part of your neck too hard, and you moaned louder from it. He licked where he bit hard, thinking he had accidentally hurt you a bit. Afterwards, he realized your reaction. He immediately stopped and froze, blushing a deep red. 

You guessed he decided that was enough, because he stopped entirely.

You both were flushing red, but still enjoyed it nonetheless.

End of:

★|12 - Dreadful (plus more)|

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!