★★★I apologize.★★★

Word Count: 593

This will be discontinued. I do not have any more motivation to continue this. I apologize. I might continue the Tanjiro x Reader, or make an entire new book with different scenarios (Tanjiro's oneshots). 

But~

I don't want you guys to leave this book empty handed..so I'll put a scene with you and Tadano being intimate lil' shi. Also, i didn't like "[Name]", so it'll be (Y/N) and stuff like that.

"Hi-Hitohito..", you said, moving back until you hit a wall. You were blushing hard as he walked more and more closer to you. "I know you have a degrading kink and all...", he trailed off, as you mentally screamed in embarrassment. You didn't like being reminded that you had it, because it just sounds weird to you to be told that openly. 

You covered your face with both of your hands. "...but I wanna know all your other kinks.", he said, slightly grinning as he cornered you and kissed the top of your forehead after removing your hands from your face. You averted your gaze away from him. "May I?", he politely and softly asked. You looked back at his face and he looked so pretty in your eyes, even though he's "ordinary" and "average". You thought for a bit as he looks at you worriedly, thinking he made you uncomfortable. 

"...O..okay..", you stuttered out, looking at the ground. He looked at you with a surprised look on his face, but then softly smiled. "Are you sure? We don't have to.", he asked you once more, wanting to know if you really meant your choice. You nodded, still looking down. "May I kiss you, then?", he asked. 

You did kind of think it as weird, since you both have kissed before, even making out before. But you mentally shook your head to rid of that thought. "Mmn-hmm. Y-you can do w-whatever..as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable..", you warned him, looking back at his smiling face. 

He hummed a "okay" before going to kiss you. His lips soon locked on yours, as you kissed back. He softly bit your lip, not wanting to hurt you as you opened your mouth. His tongue slips in your mouth, and both of your mouths feel warm. You broke the kiss, as you both were panting for air.

A string of saliva still keeping you both connected before Tadano moved down to your neck. He slowly started pecking spots, before biting on one. You moaned quietly, wanting more of that feeling. He bit harder, both of you knowing it'll leave a mark. You also moaned louder, not enough for anyone else but you two to hear.

He licked the hickey, before hesitantly biting the same spot harder where bits of blood seeped. You felt your skin burning, but not in a painful way. Rather, a sensational feeling instead. "Hit..o..Hitohito..", you softly called out his name, suppressing the urge to moan louder. He licked the spot, thinking he hurt you. "Yes, my love?", he responded.

"A..again..", you plead. "..p-please, again..", you answered. "Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you.", he asked. You shook your head lightly, looking down at him. "..I-I'm sure..d-do it again..", you said. "O-okay..", he nodded, before doing the same thing to a different patch of skin. Loud moans fell from your lips as he continued to give you hickeys.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

End of [discontinued] Mr. Ordinary.

I hope you enjoyed this book while it lasted.~

Mr. Ordinary, signing off!