Ch.2)

Day 2

Time: 6:00AM

You woke up the sun has risen as you got up and went straight to the bathroom to brush your teeth you done brushing your teeth you changed into to your clothes you went downstairs to do your morning routine everyday as usual. You grabbed your key car and went to your car to drive to Starbucks again it was your job you wanna earn to have some money, when you finally arrive inside Starbucks you wore the apron on and went straight to do your job as always. While you were taking orders with other customers you noticed the same guy from yesterday long short white blonde hair black eyes,he entered the door.

" You look very familiar?" 

Y/n: Oh wait I think I remember you from yesterday aren't you Danny?

you were happy to see him again

"Well it's good to see you again

I notice he was alone this time he wasn't with Arney which I find odd because he usually brings his best friend with him but I shrugged it off

Y/n: Where's your best friend Arney?

He ignores you while you were talking to him which you find it rude that he was ignoring you but you didn't knew why he was acting a little odd from today.

" I'll get an Iced tea coffee drink for me"

he was completely ignored you frown

Y/n: Alright that will be $7.50 

Danny takes out his wallet and gives his money to you to put the money inside the register you watched him sit down at other tables you did not even notice you were staring at gazing your eyes at danny who also looking at you too but you look away immendlity you felt the heat from your face.

8:00 AM 

It was still morning so you have been working in starbucks you left to go to your place once you arrived at your home you got out of your car and locked it you went to your front door to open you went inside and closed the door you went to the living room to sit down you grab your phone from your jean pocket.

( LATER ON...)

Time passed on ever since you were very bored you were also lonely so then you called your best friend y/f/n 

Y/f/n: " Hello?"

Y/n: "Hey y/f/n!" 

Y/f/n " Hey how are you!!"

Y/n:" i'm doing fine what about?"

Y/f/n: " Doing nothing as usual"

Y/n: "same"

y/f/n: " Do you want me to come to your house with the boys?"

y/n: " Yeah sure i don't mind"

y/f/n: " Alright i'll get ready"

y/n: "oh okay"

y/f/n: " see you later"

y/n: "Bye!"

you hung out the phone you were excited your best friend is gonna bring the others into your house so then you prepared everything  you changed into your different clothes 

After you were done changing into your clothes you went straight downstairs, you noticed another nonfiction from your phone so you checked the nonfiction but it was actually your y/f/n texted you that they're almost here you turned off your phone ...

After you were done changing into your clothes you went straight downstairs, you noticed another nonfiction from your phone so you checked the nonfiction but it was actually your y/f/n texted you that they're almost here you turned off your phone you unlocked your door and open it you went outside to see if your friend is there. You saw your y/f/n car so you ran to them to see your friends.

Y/n: Bestie!!!

you ran towards her and hugged her tightly 

Y/f/n: Hey y/n!

you let go of her 

Y/n: Hey 

you look at the other boys you went for a hug for both of them except danny it seems danny got jealous you only hugged brandon & Arney but not him he seems angry...

Y/n: Let's all head inside 

y/f/n chuckles everyone who went inside your house was clean as usual.....

( If your house isn't clean then imagine that your house is cleaned ;-; 👀)

You and all of your friends had fun partying all night it was already late you checked your phone what time is it...

10:10 PM

It was already late at night you were shocked it was already past your bedtime you noticed all of your friends were fast asleep from their slumbers on your couch or sleeping on floor so then you quietly went upstairs to go to your bedroom to sleep you changed into your pajamas clothes but then you heard *clicked* you turned around who was making a noise but then there was nobody inside of your room you quickly went to your bed covering yourself in your blanket your eyes were getting heavier that you closed your eyes to sleep... 

You felt something touching your hair....

( this is what your house looks like very simple 👀 )

( This is what you're wearing for pajama clothes but if you want something else to wear something comfortable then i don't mind if you like different clothes to wear to sleep <3 )