Chapter 3

Sunday

5:00 AM 

You woke up in the morning and you were still exhausted from last night having fun with your friends you went to your bathroom to take a shower and brushing your teeth after you all done you changed into your clothes you went downstairs to eat your breakfast you noticed your friends are still here at your house they seem still asleep so then you made breakfast for yourself and them too after your done eating your breakfast you wrote a note for them when they're awake you quietly walk at the front door you opened the door and locked it you open your car you drove off to starbucks to work.

Y/F/N POV:

I started to open my eyes i tried to get up my head started to hurt  i was still my best friend. I looked around brandon & arney was starting to wake up so then i got up and woke them up their eyes shot open 

Brandon: Let me sleep y/f/n!

Arney:Leave me alone i'm trying to sleep here!

Y/f/n: Guys wake up were still in Y/n's house so get up right now!!

They both groaned when they got up 

Arney: Did we really fall asleep last night? 

Y/f/n: Yes we actually did 

Brandon: What time is it?

I checked my phone what time is it 

Y/f/n: It's only 5:44 AM

they both yawned and stretched 

Y/f/n: Wait where's danny? 

Brandon: I thought he was with us right?

y/f/n: Right so let me check my key's

while i was searching my key's i realize someone had stole my key's for my car to drive i looked outside someone took my car!

i ran to both of them 

y/f/n: Someone fucking stole my keys and my car!! 

Both: What!?

y/f/n: There's no way someone took my key's and my friend has her own then who took it

Brandon & Arney they looked at each other and looked at her again her eyes were widened it was actually...

" Danny..."

11:00 PM

( This contains stalking... )

It was afternoon and you've been working so hard everyday in starbucks you earn not that much money but you felt something not right you felt like someone was watching you while you were working or sleeping in night you kept looking if someone was watching you but no one was there it was hard for you to focus...

DANNY'S POV:

I woke up looking around i was still at y/n's house i was in the living room i also realized my friend was asleep i got up and checked my phone it was already 5:00 AM in the morning i heard some noises it's like someone is going downstairs i pretend to sleep i heard someone was cooking food i was wondering what are they making after they were done they immentley left the house i woke up when i got up i took y/f/n's key with me and drove her car and went to follow y/n's car.

When i arrived at her job starbucks of course i got out of y/f/n car i watched her wearing her green starbucks apron on her she went to the front counter to get ready i stood up and walk inside i noticed y/n was looking at me already i went to another direction to sit down on table.

NO ONE POV'S:

When y/n saw danny enter to the front door she thought he was gonna order for a drink but she was wrong he went to other directions to sit at the table She sighed looking at him but looked away before he caught her staring at him again. 

It was already in evening when she took off her apron off and put away when she exited the door she noticed her best friend car was there she was wondering why her car where there so she went to her car and texted her best friend..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/F/N

Y/N: Hey y/f/n i noticed your car was there at starbucks?

Y/f/n: Wait really! I woke up earlier i was waking the two boys were still in your house all day i also realized someone did take my keys and stole my car too also and danny wasn't there with us and i think i know who stole it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You instantly frozen that your friend also realized and knew who took it when you think on your mind who stole it you were thinking about that danny stole your best friend's car without asking..

You finally arrived at your home but you saw your y/f/n's car she thought she saw her best friend car at the starbucks when y/n got out of her car and locked she opens her door widely she saw her best friend sitting down on couch watching tv with brandon & arney you went to approached them 

Y/N: Hey y/f/n i'm back

Y/f/n: oh hey y/n 

y/n: i saw your car at the street

y/f/n: I know danny stole my keys without knowing me he went to starbucks really quick to do something?

Now y/n realized why he was there at starbucks...