Tag you're it chapter 9

[ WARNING: DISCLAIMER THERE IS GORE, SUICIDE, DEAD BODY, ]  

[ DO NOT PLAY IT YET UNTIL YOU COULD PLAY IT ]

You spotted danny car he knew you were going to be there at their place you have no choice but you tell the boys to put your stuff at your own place they both nodded their head they had to drive to your place you told them you'll meet them at your place that you use to love there.

[ Now you can play the music ]

You see danny got in the car and starts to drive towards you have no choice but to run away from him without any vehicle you know the vehicle can drive faster than you but you keep running as fast you can you know danny was trying to catch with you your legs starts to hurt but you kept going and there no time to stop to catch your breath you were trying to lose danny but you couldn't.

You ran out of breath and your legs are sore from running away from danny you went to a grocery store to buy some water for you to keep yourself dehydrated once you bought the water bottle with you you were out from grocery store you spotted danny as he saw you again he ran towards you he finally tag you

" TAG YOU'RE IT "

he whispered underneath your ears

Danny: Let me take you for a joyride

Y/n: G-get away from me!

you were struggling to get off you have no choice but to bite his arm he screamed he let go of you finally escape from him you kept running you can hear him screaming your name you did not dare to look back behind you while he was still chasing after you but with his car again.

You finally make it to your house you spotted both of your other friends arthur and brandon you were standing on the street catching your breath but you were struggling to breathe brandon spot you on middle of the street he saw two car coming by he ran to you to rescue you.

You felt someone pushed you you landed on concrete that you heard a crash your vision became blurry you could see a spot of black blocking your vision you saw brandon laying on street blood dripping a lot he was losing blood you heard siren it was muffle that your ears start to ring you heard someone calling your name you couldn't tell who was calling your name so you finally black out...

.

.

.

.

.

2 years later....

You are starting to open your eyes you squint your eyes there was light above you look around you were actually at the hospital as a doctor came by to check on you 

" You're finally awake how you are feeling L/N? "

Y/n: I think i'm fine how long i've been slept?

" You've been slept for 2 years l/n "

You were speechless you were asleep 2 years already until you realized that something came flooding your memory you also remember your friends the doctor was about to leave but you stop him

Y/n: Wait! i need to tell you something about my friend Brandon Is he oh okay??

The doctor paused and he didn't say anything he shook his head 

" I'm sorry but he didn't make it"

The doctor left the room and you burst tears it was your fault that this couldn't happen but it did because brandon safe you from a car crash you finally saw your purse on a chair next to you grab it you got your phone you got a receive from a voice message from arthur

" Hey y/n it's me Arny...... i know you're still asleep..... but i guess this is goodbye... Love you my friend.."

You froze that stating to arthur last words it was his last goodbye you burst of tears even more you lost your best friend and her girlfriend, now brandon came to safe you from the car crash then now arthur ending himself you don't know you cried all day long you felt someone was calling your name like shaking your body you didn't know who was calling your name...

EVERYTHING WENT BLACK