Wake up to reality Chapter 10

You heard someone calling your name you open your eyes to see a vision there was a lot of figures surrounded around you but it was blurry until your vision turns back to normal it was your y/f/n, Layla, Arney, Brandon & danny was looking at you trying to wake you up you froze a bit and tackle her of a hug you cried so hard you thought you lost someone that you love the most y/f/n hug you back you continue to cry until you start to calm yourself you started to explained everyone what happen in your dreams they were shocked you also told danny that he was a stalker and also a killer trying to kill them you told them how long you've been asleep they told you've been asleep ever since they were playing hide & seek still they did forgot about you but they realized you've been missing they were trying to find you until Danny found you at the closet they were actually stay at your place Layla also heard you scream they were trying to calm you down they were also worry about you also mention danny's name it was shocking...

Tuesday

6:55 AM

Location: The living room 

You're in the living room just relaxing just watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s shows you were eating popcorn y/f/n came around and sat on couch she was also on her phone doing something on the internet

Y/n: Good morning y/f/n 

y/f/n: good morning  

she looks on the tv 

y/f/n: What are you watching??

y/n: watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s

she nodded her head and looked back on her phone after the show was over you finally got up and brought the empty bag of popcorn and threw it away 

Y/f/n came by and stop you

Y/f/n: Wanna come to anime convention?

you pause for a bit to think about it you just nod your head that you will go to anime convention you went to your room to choose your cosplay costume searching in your closet there was a lot of anime cosplay you can't even decided which outfit you should wore at anime convention but now you chose this anime costume to cosplay as a character.

As you're done changing into your anime costume you spin around at the mirror looking your reflection you saw a figure standing at your bathroom door you turn around it was danny you look at him he was dressing as loid from spy x family he immensely hug you tightly you were slightly confuse what he was doing..

Danny: Do you love me darling?

you pause for a moment

Y/n: Yes i do love you 

you heard him whispering something but you didn't understand

"🖤 YOU WILL BE MINE DARLING FOREVER 🖤"

THE END.