Chapter 15: Killing

Cloves POV
We had to move camps from the cornucopia to somewhere in the woods and we're about to go to sleep when marvel yells "smoke! There's a fire there!" Another dumb tribute huh "let's go!" Cato yells.

We run to the smoke and see a boy probably 13 or 14 and we all laugh and smirk behind him and he turns around and looks at us in horror. I just smirk and whisper to Cato "can I please have this one" and he nods and hands me his sword.

"Please! Please don't hurt me" he says whimpering and crying. I look at him in pity but he should've known he wouldn't survive so I ruthlessly try to cut off his head again and again I try to make it fast but it took about 10 seconds...then his canon finally goes off. "Good job clove!" They all chant while we get to camp and I smirk the whole way back.

I go to marvel who seems to be watching the fire "hey you alright" i ask, glimmer was already asleep "yea..it's just when I watched you kill that boy I realized..me and glimmer we won't make it and you Cato and you will be the last two." Damn glimmer said the same thing..I can't help but feel bad

I look at Cato who is already sleeping so I snuggle next to him...when I look up 4 more died in the past two days and I shake Cato awake "only 12 more left including all of us.." he sighs "we're closer..to the finale" I know what he means "look I'm not gonna kill you I'd rather die!" "Shh. Let's just focus on who we need to kill...fire girl is still out there" I listen..so that's all i do. Think about killing.