Chapter 13

- Z'rina POV -

"Sister?" My little sister wake up in my arms " are we there yet?" 2 days has passed by since we've been traveling.. and the storms has been getting worse.

"No precious" I whisper to her as I try to dodge the rocks up ahead. "Z'rina! Watch out!" Glitch call out to me but I fall in the ocean from exhaustion...

(???)

"It was very stormy yesterday" I say to my brother "Very" he says looking at the crowd, "we should go over there" I suggest, my brother nods as we run over to the crowd.

We see our father holding 2 people and or mother holding 2 more. "Tsireya take get the ritual ready, we shall try to save them" Father orders me, I nod and go get the supplies..

(Neteyam's Pov)

"Kanza, you have to hold the gun like this.." I put her hands on the correct parts of the gun, "Or would you prefer the bow and arrows better?" I ask "No No, I wanna use a gun!" She Shake her head. I nod the place a target on the tree, "try to shoot in the middle" i cross my arms.

Tuk walks up to me and holds my hand "What wrong Tuk Tuk?" I ask while picking her up, "I miss Z'rina and her family" she says while laying her head on my shoulder, "I know, me too but as long as she is safe we will all will be okay" I reassure Tuk hugging her close..

Lo'ak walk up next to me with a blank face, he whispers "Can we talk in private?" "What do you want now-!" "It's about Z'rina" we  whispers into each other, I put Tuk down, "Kanza can you watch Tuk please?" I ask as she nods.

Lo'ak and I walk deep into the forest, "what's wrong?" I ask as he holds his face a little bit walking around.

"Lo'ak!"

"Z'rina's life signal... it's..."

"No.. no no no..."

Lo'ak turns around covering his eyes.

She's actually.... Gone...

(???)

I flutter my eyes open, as I see light blue people over me i cough up some water and sit up, "Hey Hey, you're okay" one of them rub my back...

"I'm Tsireya and this is my Brother Aonung and my older brother Zilfer"