CHARACTERS..

Dinu shanker. A beast himself.Fucking hot and handsome.Every girls will lie on his feet.Owner of  Dinu enterprise.A ruthless,Cold man.He killed his parents.Thinking he can make the whole world kneel infront of him.Not knowing he will kneel to a bewitching angel.

Ananya murthy.Kind hearted good girl.Unimaginable beautiful girl.Studying at Victoria collage.Has three friends.Kind to everyone not knowing the kindness will lead a monster to kneel on his knees for her.

Amitha Ahalwat.
Bestfriend of ananya.Crazy,Funny,Clingy but caring.Typically a little playgirl.

Aditya menon.
Bestfriend of ananya.Baddass girl,very brave.Bad girl of collage.Soft to her friends.

Abinaya krishna.
Bestfriend af ananya.Cute and funny.In relationship with Rohit sharma.

Ananya's Family.

She has a small family including mom,dad and one elder brother.They are caring towards her.Her brother is very overprotective towards her.

Ajay singh.
Secretary of Dinu.He is also childhood friend of him.Thinks Dinu as brother.Married and have 2 kids.He is 34 but looks like 20 or something.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi Guys.This is the main characters of story. I will update more characters on the way...