2.0

"Callie! Welcome back, sweetheart!" Jeff, one of my old friends, said when I entered the office.
Jeff's a gorgeous human being. Dark hair, blue eyes, I'd totally be head over heels if he was straight. I rolled my eyes and threw my bag onto my desk.
His eyes narrowed,"What happened?"
"Ever heard of the band Swiftly Rising?"
"Yeah, what about them?"
I pointed to the door, where the four hormonal teenage boys walked through, laughing loudly.
"I had to share a ride with them."
Jeff tried to stiffer a laugh and I hit his arm playfully, smiling.
"It's not funny!" I exclaimed.
"You're right, it's hilarious."
I sat down into the chair and huffed,"David is gonna hear it when I get back to NYC."
"Why? You don't like hot, teenage boys who play instruments?"
"No. I like men who will actually make a living and won't go off on tour when there are girls throwing themselves at him."
Jeff put the straw from his coffee in his mouth, a small smirk forming on his lips.
He nodded over to the side,"The blonde one is looking at you."
I looked over to where he was nodding and there was Jack, his blue eyes piercing into mine. I quickly turned my head to Jeff and rolled my eyes.
"I hate you."
"Yeah, whatever. I think I'm gonna go talk to him. Ask him to join us for lunch or something."
"Jeff are you crazy, he's a client!"
"Who happens to be very attractive and seems to be into you. Geez Callie, since when were you this uptight?"
I gave him a stern look and his mouth formed into an O.
"Shawn?"
"Well obviously Shawn made me uptight."
"I knew that, it's just I thought you guys were okay now."
"Nope. Last time I talked to him was a couple months ago? Last thing he said to me was either 'I never want to talk to you again' or 'You ruined me' so frankly I thought it'd be best if I didn't talk to him after that."
"Well damn I was really hoping things would work out between you two. You both were absolutely adorable."
I let out a sigh. Shawn was my ex boyfriend, who also happened to be a client. Everything was okay until he began to travel. Our lives were just too busy and before I knew it, every 'I love you' crumbled and fell into a dark abyss.
"Excuse me, Miss. Edwards?"
I turned and rolled my eyes at the sight of the boy.
"What do you want Jack?"
"Well, I was wondering what good restaurants there are around here."
Jeff smiled,"You need somewhere to go to lunch, cutie."
"Uh, yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, smiling sheepishly,"The boys have friends here so they kinda went with them and I told them I wanted to go solo for the day."
"Well Callie and I were just talking about going to lunch! Even though you said you wanted to go solo for the day," Jeff seductively smiled at Luke,"would you like to join us?"
"Wait Jeff," I interjected, plastering a smile against my face,"Jack probably wants to relax and not go to lunch with some random people who work for the record label."
"No actually, it's okay. I'd love to join you both." Jack smiled at me and I shot a glare at Jeff.
"Excellent! I'm glad it's all settled! Come on ladies, I'll call an über and we'll go to... say Lemonade? Is that okay?"
"Yeah. Is that okay with you, Miss. Edwards?" Jack smirked at me, emphasising my name.
I rolled my eyes,"Yep."
Jeff looked at Jack weirdly and pointed at me,"You do know you can call her Callie, right? She's not the queen of England, boy."
"Oh, really?" Jack turned towards me.
"I'd prefer it if you'd call me Miss. Edwards actually."
"Why so serious though Callie. Aren't we going out to lunch together? I think people will look at me weird if I call you Miss. Edwards. And besides I thought we were friends."
"No. We work together. Please address me as Miss. Edwards."
"Oh my god, do you have like a fetish or
something? Do you enjoy being called Miss. Edwards?"
Jeff choked on his coffee and my jaw dropped.
"Excuse me?" I sputtered.
"You heard me."
"You're absolutely disgusting and ridiculous." I muttered.
"Callie shut up, I like him!" Jeff laughed,"You're one funny kid."
"See Callie! Your friend even thinks I'm funny!"
"It's Miss. Edwards."
"Yeah, yeah whatever Callie."
"Look, I'd hate to break up this drag because Callie, you know I love drags. Anyway, our über is here. Are you children going to behave or am I going to have to call another one so you immature young-ins won't fight on the ride there?"
"No," I muttered, crossing my arms,"We'll be fine, won't we Jack?"
"Oh yes, definitely. Callie and I are best of pals." He draped his arm over my
shoulder and I quickly pushed it off.
Jeff rolled his eyes,"Whatever ladies, let's go already."
Jeff strutted in front of us, straw between his two lips, hips moving with the rhythm of his step. I smiled. Jeff is fucking fabulous.
Jack tapped my shoulder,"Hey Callie do you think that there's lemonade at the restaurant, Lemonade?"

wow what a sucky chapter i h8 me its 11pm and i only got three hrs of sleep last night not tonight but the tight before i need to edit this yall needa check out my youtube and snap chat js
youtube: just search kiara faith and youll find a dumb blonde=me
snapchat: kiarafaith4 im pretty funny so ya add and snap me
love u lots luv, ki <3