0.1

I loved him.

I loved him.

I loved him.

For the first time ever, I had found something real. It was a boy. He enamored me, fascinated me. The beauty of him was hyptonising. I had searched the whole world for him but he was untouchable, worlds, countries, stars away, and it killed me. It really did. I was falling in love with him, miles away from him, slowly and painfully. I don't know if he loved me. I hope he did. I hope he felt his heart ache when he heard my name, as I did when I heard his name.

The moments we spent together were bitter sweet, like a fairytale coming to life. I can recall every detail, every laugh that left our mouths, every tear that fell from saddened eyes, every I love you that was said. This is the epic tale of our love story. It is full of love, fights, adventure, and heartbreak. It ended at the first hello and started at the last good bye. This is the story of how I fell for a boy and was completely star struck, head over heels, completely and utterly in love with him. I do not regret loving him. It was the best days of my life. So here it is, the heart-told story of Jake Dean and I, Callie Edwards. Enjoy.

Hiya guys (◠‿◠) so this is the prologue! Sorry it's a bit short but eh whatever. So anyway I'm Kiara and I reallyyyy hope you like this. I've been debating whether to post this or not. I'd love for you to comment down below also. It doesn't have to be anything concerning this kinda awful story. You can comment anything. Comment how your day was or that new movie you'd love to see. I don't really care, I just would love to know what's going on with the very important people reading this :-). So yeaaaaa love you biiiieeeee