Prologue

I look at my clock in fear as the Acceledrome explodes. I fear that my son, Vert Wheeler, will not make it out in time. Thanks to our drivers and scientists, Tesla's hologram will create a portal to our base. But then, I watched Reverb exit the portal leaving me relieved. Tesla has taken so much from the world. He has ruined the lives of many, of which my son has barely survived his plot. X-88 drones surround the vehicle while a scientist grabs the Circle of Wisdom and my son. Relieved to see my son alive and unharmed, the scientists examined the car and found the Accelechargers. Who are you? Said Vert, "What are you trying to hide?".I walk up to him with Dan Dresden and Banjee Castillo, by my side. I took off my visor and said, "Son, we need to talk." My son's eyes open wide, and he says, "Dad"?

"How could you lie to me?"said Vert. To that remark, I say, "You think I lied, while you follow a traitor. Were Friends, Family, and a Brotherhood," I said. "We are an elite squadron of spies, the best of the best from around the world." "You stole technology from Dr.Tesla. You sabotaged us, you turned us against each other", said Vert! "Lies, Tesla's told you nothing but lies, yet you'd risk your life for him, We did what was necessary"."Your men left me in the Junk Realm after you zapped my car with an EMP," said Vert. "You shouldn't have even been there, you volunteered to risk your life for nothing but thrills, when we were taking care of it," I said. "We were saving the world from the Drones. Some things are more important," said Vert. "Do you know how embarrassing it is for me to have an unemployed son in a street gang? I'm a member of the most elite force in the world. And you not only don't have a job, but you fell for Tesla's blatant scheme." "The Teku are my life," said Vert. To his ignorant statement, I say "The Teku are expendable street punks, Tesla using you to do his dirty work after he sent four world race drivers to their doom. It's a miracle we saved three of them."

Dan Dresden and Banjee Castillo removed their masks and visors, Vert's jaw dropped. And then, some of the other drivers removed their masks, Vert recognized one of them, Alec Wood. "Alec, you're alive, I thought you were lost in the realms." "Your father saved me; these guys are sick," said Alec. "Vert, everything Dr.Tesla told you is a lie to get you to work for him," I said. "Tesla used to work for us, and his lust for power corrupted him. He stole our technology for his selfish motives."We learned how to enter the realms, so we could save drivers, win Accelechargers and stop Tesla and the Drones. And we helped you get past the drones." "You think you're the good guys; you're deceptive, cowardly, and violent", said Vert."And I bet one of us is a spy or something." I answer by saying, "GIG was our spy, Tesla stole him from us and attempted to reprogram him, but our robots are programmed to override all reprogramming attempts." "You're a liar", Vert ran towards me and the Silencerz grabbed him and dragged him away while he screamed, "The Teku will make you pay for this!"

It's a shame Tesla has manipulated my son, nobody should be this disrespectful of their father. Good thing we've won, the Earth is safe, the Drones have been destroyed, and we have the Wheel of Power and Accelechargers. But Tesla is still at large and the Teku and Metal Maniacs will not rest until they've found us. But when they find us, we will be ready, Dr.Tesla will pay for what he's done.