Winning Streak

We won the next three realms before the other teams noticed we existed. The next realm that opened was the Cliffside Realm. The Drones started using Sweepers in almost every realm, this made them overconfident and waste too much time fighting rather than racing. I entered this realm with Alec Wood. I drove Iridium while he drove Anthracite. We hid under the noses of the drivers.

We disguised our vehicles as RD-06 units. The turns were sharp so we had to drift around them. The Drones sabotaged Shirako Takamoto by having a sweeper drone crawl under his car; baseline and damage the Nitrox tank. The Acceledrome Crew realized that if Shirako uses his Nitrox his car would explode. Shirako is always listening to music, so he never listens to his comlink. Kurt had to push him off the track to force him to use the E.D.R., saving his life. We outran the other drivers after the incident with Shirako and came near the end of the track. But then a Mutant Vulture appeared from out of nowhere and dived toward us. I drafted with Alec Wood who drove Anthracite in front of me, this way we reached the portal back to back and Alec won the Cliffside Realm Accelecharger.

The Ice Realm was the next realm that opened, However, only Dan Dresden entered it. The Teku and Metal Maniacs didn't enter with that many drivers either. Taro Kitano had a rough run through the realm. He barely escaped the drones using a Caterpillar Hyperpod but RD-L1 used the Slam Ram Hyperpod to destroy it. Taro drove his Rivited down the final stretch of the realm. Dan Dresden had been racing disguised as an RD-06; he passed Taro and changed his disguise to Karma's Chicane. Taro removed his lava plow and Dan Dresden rammed into the side of Rivited. Taro spun out and Dan Dresden won us another Accelecharger.

We knew that Dr. Tesla and his associates would discover us, so we grew our forces and entered the next realm with more drivers. The Pipeline Realm was the next realm to open, five of us entered it. I Drove Iridium, Dan Dresden drove Covelight, Banjee Castillo drove Technetium, Alec Wood drove Anthracite and three new drivers drove Accelium, a copy of Iridium and a copy of Technetium. We were the first to enter the realm and see the Neon lit pipeline. We saw that the track opened up and wanted to see the track from above. So we jumped out of the pipeline and drove on top of it. The other drivers wasted time running from sweepers and fighting amongst themselves as usual. The drone's sweepers did nothing but pose a hazard. The sweepers got stuck in the pipeline and sent their drivers on Motorcycles to reach the end of the track. We drove as a fleet above the pipeline so we didn't have to deal with the closing doors and blockades. Our X-88 drones served as scouts telling us which pipelines to drive above and where the drivers were. I decided to enter one of the pipelines and scanned Monkey's car Rollin' Thunder.

Shirako Takamoto was riding down the pipeline with his Motorcycle Nightlife. An RD-07 shot his bike with an energy ball that knocked him off. The Drone was about to kill Shirako with the same weapon, but I saved him by smashing the drone into a wall. Consequently, Dr. Tesla pulled up behind me and penetrated my camouflage exposing the existence of the Silencers. "You can't get away," said Tesla. I used a special modification to my Iridium that allowed it to split into two Magnesium motorcycles, One was piloted by a drone under my control. I drove away from Dr. Tesla and traveled down the pipeline.

I reached a pipeline near the end of the track. I was ahead of Taro Kitano with my drone while an RD-07 was gaining on us. I ordered my drone to destroy the RD-07 with a head-on collision. I ordered Banjee Castillo to deceive Taro by taking the disguise of Chicane, and he succeeded. Taro was tempted to attack Karma with his Lava Plow for retaliation but decided not to. This allowed Banjee to turn off his Camouflage and use his E.M.P. on Taro's Rivited, cheating him out of another Accelecharger. The rest of our drivers followed closely behind Banjee while I stayed in the lead. We drove through the portal as a team and I felt the Accelecharger materialize in my hand. We had won four Racing Realms in a row; we had worked together better than any other team. But the Teku, Racing Drones, and Metal Maniacs had discovered our existence.