Chapter 1.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.01•°*"˜.•°*"˜

|| PRESENT ||

The girl in her attire walked towards the room no. 7 as she gulped when the door went open, It was a wide room with white walls while the room was covered in the white wash, She saw a figure in the White, long uniform, facing the wall while sitting on the bed as she cleared her throat making the figure to turn his neck, not much as he saw his shoulder.......

"Hey"

She said as he just like don't care and turned his head on the direction he was in as if nothing matters made her to gulp.....

"I guess the people here told you about me and I'm here after your permission"

He nodded his head as she walked further but halted when he climbed off from his bed and stood but still not facing her.....

"I'm ready for that"

--

"Is the recording started?!"

She asked her co-worker as he thumbs up making her to sit straight, She looked at his face as he was facing her, sitting on the chair, The table between, resting his both chained wrists on the table, He was looking slender as the circles around his eyes were wide and dark, she gulpes as she spoke.....

"Hey Mr. Jung Hoseok, My name is Ann and I'm an Author, I've listened about many stories of yours and I'm here for to make a decomentery on you". He chuckles.....

"What kind of one story you wanna listen to"

"The one which makes you ended up on being in that asylum"

His face expression suddenly changes as he gulpes, she could see the horror in his face as he entwined his fingers in his......

"It all starts when I was an child, I used to see many weird figures, some bad or some good but couldn't identify and all seems to be bad made me extremely exhausted, scared and terrified, I couldn't sleep at nights when I hears the voices calling me, I seek the help through the medicens as I felt myself getting crazy". He gulps and spoke further.......

"But then I understood my personality as I understood that it's an gift of Almighty which he gave me to give peace and hope to the people who are in need, Who need and wanted to be holy, I denied cause I wasn't prepared in the first place but then I understood that I'm blessed and thier one and only hope, I was there all the time". She gulped as she spoke.....

"I've listened that you solved many cases but what makes you ended up being in here"

He jerked his eyes at her made her to gulp as he sigh and closes his eyes made a lone tear to fell......

"I still can listen to her screams and groans, I-I thought that this will save her, doing it will save her from that devil bu-but couldn't, I-I even I-I-

"What did you did to her??!!"

" I-I thought that doing it wi-will save-save her-". He starts to panic as nurses came made her to wide her eyes. "Please he need some rest"

The doctor said as she nodded, The doctor injected his arm made his eyes to roll back in peace as he lost his consciousness......

|| DAY 2 ||

"Recording start?!". She asked as her co-worker thumbs up made her to nod her head. "Alright Mr. Jung, tell us from the beginning"

"Whenever a demon possess a body it felt hell, but when a Devil fells in Love with an Human, it's an destruction of everything, And He was deVil, eVil, and a loVer"

He put the pressure on the word V on his every word as she narrowed her eyes in an understanding manner.....

"Two Years back, Her name was Y/n, she knows the name of her mother but not father and He told her, his own name, V"

She gulped as every word he is saying is just so mysterious.....

"How everything started?!"

"He can't come directly so he used the portal of dreams to meet her, He couldn't do anything to her Untill she turned into 18". "Dreams?!" - She asked...

"Everything started with Nightmares of her which then felt like fairytails for her, The deVil's fairytale"

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅......

_____________________________

A/N

Aright! So when I decided to name it V is eVil I was so astonished that I made a unique name but then I realised that there's V in the mid of every word like eVil, deVil and also loVer! It's unique na!!!✨

OI MOI I'VE SUCH A PRETTY BRAIN😭