Chapter 14.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.14•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"You said you want to see my world right!". I gulped as I blinked my eyes, after a mere pause I nodded with an unsettled feeling building inside me.

"Are you ready to see my world?!". I was confused and I want answers, I can't stand now, He hold my wrist as I looked at him with crushed eyebrows. He looked deeply into my eyes like he's scared, I don't know what he's scared of but he seems to be.

"Close your eyes Angel". I shook my head with an confused face as he sigh and hold my wrist tightly made me to blink my eyes, He looked at his right side as he turned his face there, with the other hand he drew a circle in the air made a dark pitch circle to made as I gasped in wide, my body shivered as I looked at him with my wide open eyes and mouth, "Yo-yo-"

I stuttered as I was scared, I tried to free my wrist but his hold became inhuman made my eyes to went teary, I never knew the person I became deeply in Love made me that much scared, a portal went wide open as he starts to walk towards it where I was trying to stop him while having tears. "What is this-"

He turned his neck at me as his eyes glow red made me breathless. "Come to my world". He said as he dragged me in, It was just a second apart as I was now in a dark room, it was like a old type of somthing, walls made of black bricks, red curtains all over as someone had spit blood on it, I was stood and was analysing is it real or what or belongs to my dream or what. "What is-".

I turned my neck as I saw the same wicked creature which belongs to my Nightmare, he was broad and wide, he was all black and having cracks of fire all over him, his curled up horns over his head was higher then my sight as his slender pitch tail which had once abused me was brushing on the ground, his black nails was droling black liquid as his wing's were so wide, hiding the background, his face was so wicked, pitch dark having the same cracks of fire as lava was rushing, his eyes was bloody red.

I was just stood and was staring at him. "You're that wicked creature from my Nightmares?!". I'm not scared like I used to be, like I'm supposed to be, he wasn't looking scary but was looking so tempting made me to felt a rush of adrenaline as I felt my inner throbing. "Those weren't Nightmare!". I felt my heart beat fasten hearing his voice, his voice seems to be ten thousand times heavier and deeper like Millions of people are chanting his line with him. "What do you mean?!". I asked with tears as immediately came to his human form, the form which I fell in Love with. "I can explai-"

Before he could say anything I rushed to him as I jumped on him and smashed my lips on his, I can feel him being surprised as he was stunned to do anything and was stood like I was just seconds ago, I wrapped my arms around his neck and was tilting my neck to deepen the kiss, I smiled when he wrapped his hands over my back and hold my neck to deepen the kiss as we both fight for dominance, the tension build and he won and took the lead, He pulled me out of the kiss as I was breathing like crazy and looked into his eyes while blinking mine.