Chapter 3.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.03•°*"˜.•°*"˜

|| PRESENT ||

"Author Ann, Let me tell you a secret"

When Hoseok said she nodded and tilted her head.....

"A Devil is never born as a Devil, but always a Devil is made, He was also never born as a Devil but made, He wasn't a Devil from the beginning, but when a Human turns into an devil he tends to forget each and every memory of his human life, His memory vanishes as soon as he becomes a Devil, that's the rule of Satan"

"Rule of Satan!? So you says that Satan made him a Devil?!"

"Satan is never a friend of anyone, No! Never he's an manipulative creature, the most wicked creature and whoever sees him as his friend, means that the Satan is won in his manipulative game and congrats your soul is his, but since the Satan smell something very wicked in his soul where the Satan just wanted to feast on his soul, but made the Satan to make him the Devil and he became the powerful and wicked among all!"

|| TRANSITION ||

Waking up into an forest, I gulped and known of it, I always wokes up into this dream, dark into the woods and an metal bed in between where I'm laying, I'm wearing a white dress reaching to my knees as I could feel that I'm not wearing any undergarments......

I stood while gulping and starts to walk with my trembling legs, I tucked my hairs, I don't know but I was waiting for that wild and dangerous creature to come, I blinked as I starts to jerk my head to look for him but he was nowhere to be seen.....

"I know it's just an Nightmare"

I whispered and fisted my palms as I could feel sweat cause of the tension building, While walking I saw a castle as my heart raced, my feet walked towards it, I looked higher, It's an dark big castle, I gulped as I touched the wide gate made me to flinch when it opened by it's own made my ears to burst by the clinging sound......

My eyes widen when the gate opened, It was an wide, old, dark castle as the whole castle was filled with spider web, I gulped and went in, I suddenly gasped loudly as my body went erect when I felt something coming into me, I felt like the air passes and went into my body made me to breath while closing my eyes......

I opened my eyes as my breath went heavy, I gulped when I saw him standing near me, I clenched my eyes to avoide his sinister face, It was pitch black having fire cracks as his eyes also were dark and full, His curled up blood red horns were higher then my grades......