Chapter 13.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.13•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I was smiling like a fool while munching my sandwich as Jin spoke made me to come back to my senses. "You look different today". He asked as I smiled. "Yeah, Jin!". He hummed as I smiled. "Love can't be spell without V right!". He nodded his head in an understanding manner as my cheeks heated. "I'm in Love, Jin!".

His eyes immediately caught you as his colours vanished, his heart cracked but didn't broke in a hope that you'll say his name. "Oh-Umm-rea-really!? Who-who's he?!". She smiled and looked down. "His name is V". She said with an shy smil as Jin heart really cracked, he felt like the walls around him collapsed and fell on him, he listens to the cracking sound of his heart as he breaks into millions of pieces but he smiled, smiled for you. "Oh Yeah, Con-Congrats". He said as you shyly bite your lips. "He's such a good boy, he loves and cares for me alot". She said with so much love in her tone.

'I also Love and cares for you alot'. Jin thought but he smiled cause we can't do anything when we're in One sided Love cause it's worst then a break up, watching the person you're deeply in Love, being in Love with someone else with the same intensity, You're at a point where you can't confess yourself in front of that person nor tell neither give any sign but just accept your fate and Congrats the person you Love, going to someone else's arms where you dreamt of, It's just so heart breaking right!

"So when are you going to let us meet him?!". She tucked her hairs as smiled. "I'll tell him". Jin nodded with somehow teary eyes, Jungkook and Lisa walked. "Y/n, your marriage has been set?!". Jungkook asked with wide eyes as Jin got another pang. "Yeah it's the biggest Mafia, Min Yoongi". I said with an heavy sigh as Jin's Eyebrows crushed. "What! Then V?!". He was out of words when I smile in wide, Jungkook placed his hand on Jon's shoulder as he closes his eyes and opened them and smiled "Are you okay?!" Jungkook mouthed as Jin smile. "I'm okay" Jin also mouthed but Jungkook could see the brokeness in his eyes. 'But Not okay' Jin thought. "V said he'll never leave me and will do something". I said as Jungkook denies.

"But I guess you know who Min Yoongi is?!". His tone somehow scared me but I trusts him as I'm also confident. "V Loves me alot and he'll do something as he said Everything will be alright". Here Jennie, the queen of seduction fisted her palms in the Form, body of Lisa, watching her damn confident about her being, that V loves her and will come for her.

'This little flesh of blood, I could fucking kill you right now but I've to wait cause if I did that I'll lose V where I want him in my palms, I want to win him'. The Queen of Seduction thought.

--

Min Yoongi was seated on a couch having his wine in his hands where a slut walked to him and sat on her knees in front of him, He smirked watching her as she bites her lips in an seductive manner. "Master shall I?!". She asked as the greatest Mafia nodded his head, She walked as she hold the zipper of his black pant and pulled his erection out made him to close his eyes in pleasure while having his wine in his hand.