OC faceclaim

Amelia up until the goblet of fire

Amelia after 4th year

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑰𝒗𝒚 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆

"𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, the closest you will ever get to me is in your dreams"

"You say that like i give a fuck what you think"

"do you have an off switch?"

————

To say that Amelias life was complicated would be an understatement. Having to move in with your not so loving relatives due to your parents being murdered by a noseless man was confusing and a big change.

The only person she felt she could trust was her twin brother, Harry. The two were very close growing up and always shared everything, well almost everything.
The day Amelia started keeping secrets was the day she began experiencing weird and unexplainable situations, well unexplainable for a muggle at least. For example, if she was angry or upset, the wind would pick up, the sky would become dark and cloudy as thunder and lightning would viciously strike. The same could be said if she was happy, the sun would brighten and the sky would be a gorgeous bright blue.

After years of living with the Durselys, Harry and Amelia get a letter, accepting them into Hogwarts, the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry,

Where will this take her?

AN//

This is basically just a filler chapter and a way to sort of get to know Amelia, what shes been through, what she looks like etc etc.