01-through my mind

Warning: this story has topics of Sucide, death, sexual content, and drugs. If you are triggered by this, please I advise you to find another story......thank you!!!

Zion's Pov

It was August 10... the first day of school.

I'm Zion James and I am eighteen years old. I go to Carver High School. I fell in love this year and it was hard for me to find my voice when my friend Brenda committed sucide from a self-inflicted gunshot to the chest. She always remain in my heart as my dearest friend.

At School🗣
(8:00 a.m)

I walked to my locker right next to Brenda imagining how she was last year before her death.

Brenda:Ooh look bookie we gonna be up outta here this year.

She danced around as her image faded from my mind. I started to miss her a lot but I had to remain calm and humble.

"Aye what's up Z, when you gonna talk to me."

Eric had walked up to me rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

I just shrugged my shoulders and stood there looking him. He always try to get me to date him or talk to him. I can't stand this nigga he was fine and taller than me but I ain't want him like that we probably would make a good couple but I have to be with someone that understands me.

Eric: So you ain't gonna speak to me knowing you left me on red after that night we umm- well you know already.

He was reminiscing about when we at this party and I was drunk and he asked me to go with him and he took me to the parking lot of Walmart at 2:00 am.

I was wearing a Pink Floyd tie dye shirt and black biker short also white air force 1s

We was seating in the car smoking weed then he kissed me and I didn't know what to do but kiss him back then he unbuckled my seatbelt and I sat on his lap. Me and him were kissing then he was kissing all on my neck and squeezing and slapping my ass.

Eric: Damn yo shit fat, got me hard with you cute ass.

Me: I-I know

I moaned as he sucked my sweet spot on my neck.

I found myself pulling down the lining of his boxer but he stopped me.

Eric: Nah baby you ain't ready that yet.

He lifted me up from his lap then put me in the passager's seat and drove me home.

I walked away from Eric and took to my period class on my new schedule.

Later: In Mr. Johnson's PE class
(4:00 p.m)

Four hours passed as I was sitting in the bleachers listening to Summer Walker- CPR. Eric was shooting hoops with his friends Vincent and Hakeem.

After class had ended for the day, I went to the park and used the bathroom. Suddenly when I came out I see Jah'Marion and his clique as I slowly try to get my backpack and make it to the exit but tripped on the puddle of water from the fountain.