03- Feelings on safety

|Zion's POV|August 11thAt school (3:30 p

|Zion's POV|
August 11th
At school (3:30 p.m)

I was at school in math class sitting there watching Eurphoria Season two premiere, Our teacher was out sick so we had nothing to do but fool around in class.

I wore a pair of pink biker shorts with a bape white tee and my pink and white dunks then my dreads was in a bun

I saw Eric kissing Mia while talking to her, so asked the substitute if I could go use the bathroom since I drunk a lot of water.

Afterwards I finished up in the bathroom and washed my hands. I was about to leave until Kashmir tall ass bump into me making me trip.

Kahmir: Aye move out the way shawty, damn?

I turned around as he looked down smirking at me for nervously being shy then went out of his way.

Kash was Eric's cousin also my bully, he was always trying to talk to me about how he's better than Eric.

After math class ended I went to the gym for pe class. I sat in the bleachers playing Pnb Rock and Jeremiah songs in my AirPods. Worse off all I was alone today because Ashley went to a cheer championship event.

So I took out my laptop and played Coolmath.com since gym was dry as fuck talking about nobody.

After a while the bell rung for dismissal, I packed up my stuff then went through the lobby, I saw Eric at the door waiting on me because he always thinking i'm going to be kidnapped or worse will happen to me.

Eric: What's up Z, you look nice today.

Me: Thank you

I saw looking away from him and staring at the houses around Park avenue where Brooklyn lived at before her parents moved away. Then turn on my street which was Camille St.

Eric: You wanna come stay the night with me or you got work tonight.

Me: Yeah only for four hours so about 9:30 p.m I get off.

Eric: So you want me to pick you up.

Me: No I'm good, can you stop trying so hard to get me to like you damn. Got a whole girlfriend and you're my friend so please give me some time okay.

Eric was looking so unfazed as he laughed when he saw me mugged him.

Eric: I hear you Z but I wouldn't do wrong plus me and Mia are done cause my mama doesn't like her.