0-2: Work Work

....Previously on Falling for you...

We pulled up to this trap house and I got of the SUV then went up and knocked on the door

???: Aye lil baby yo name Velvet, with you carmel apple ass. Wanna give me a bite.

I looked down as I saw a dark skinned male smirking while walking in.

My eyes were wowed when I saw drugs and dealers smoking, drinking, and counting money.

The dark skinned man: go upstairs and changed in the room. Hit the first room on the left.

I went upstairs walking between the hallway then I went inside of the first room on the left.

As I got in there, I sat my stuff on the bed, changed out of my hoodie and ripped shorts, and then combed out my hair.

After getting myself ready I left the room and went downstairs  to see stares and oohs and ahhs from these pesty ass niggas who were gonna pay me by dancing.

Say It by Tory Lanez was playing as my feet stepped to the beat. I went to the big room seeing a stripper pole and loud speakers. Then there was a lightskinned boy who was seating in the center.

???: You Velvet right

Me: mmhm

I slowly look up at him see his curly hair and diamond grillz. He licked his lips as I stepped on the stage and began dancing on the pole.

Sativa by Jhené Aiko played as I swirled around the pole and crawled on the clear floor twerking as money flowed from the crowd. I did a split as cheers flooded through the room.

I walked up to the boy and got on my knees rubbing his legs then I grinded on his lap as Chasity got on stage collecting my money then sat it on by me.

He felt on my thighs as I gentlely slide them off, I begin to take of my top until he grabbed my arm to stop me.

???: Shawty keep yo clothes on, I'm just paying for the lap dance, my name Latrell, yours lil mama

Me: Velvet

Latrell: No not your stripper name, yo real name.

Me: Zion

Latrell: mmm that's pretty, so you got a nigga.