13|So obsessive

September 17th
In Trenton's house
Morning (9:30 am)

Zion's POV

Trenton: Baby, you were sweating all over the place and you were screaming.

He said in a concerning voice making me look so nervous.

Me: I just had a bad dream that's all, don't worry about it. But thanks for checking on me, baby

I said straddling Trent's lap while holding his head up and kissing him.

Trent was so flabbergasted by my love language. TOUCH. My lips kept moving all over him.

Trent: Damn baby your lips feel so soft. You must love me.

Me: You already know that, sexy. What we got to do today.

Trent: Well I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to this party at my body Dallo's house later at 5 o'clock.

He said gripping my waist making me go crazy in my panties.

Me: Bae I'll go since it will give us something to do for fun.

I said smiling as he got up from the bed putting me on the bean bag chair.

I got up remembering that there were errands I had to do today.

Later
(11:30 am)

Later (11:30 am)

Zion's outfit⬆️

I drove to my grandma's house in my fixed grey Audi car while nineties r&b classics played on the radio.

My mind was still stuck on mom's unfortunate death. The soul tie I had with her was so strong. She was my angel when I was born and now I wish I had been more close on a mental accord.

Later I pulled up to Grandma's house which was empty due to her going to church for grief counseling.

I locked my car and walked up to the door unlocking it with my spare key then went inside seeing cleanness and change due to my grandmother getting rid of her old flooring and interior three months ago.

I walked upstairs to my room then opened my door to see my clothes scattered around and everything deteriorated.

Me: What happened here? This can't be real. Ah fuck no-

______________________________

Location: Unknown
Time: 6:00 pm

Zion's POV