Chapter 1 (☕️)

Hello! welcome to this book. This au is made by me. SMG3 is a coffee shop worker and SMG4 is the main character of the famous movie, its gotta be perfect. Other than that, he also acted in many other movies such as Revelation and WOFTI. also kinda a human au. Eggdog and Terrence are both in college. Eggdog's name will be Ethan ig.

Enjoy reading!
--------------------------------------
3rd Person POV :

The room is quiet. The only sound that can be heard was from the particular man who is sound asleep.

            (Ring Ring!)

SMG3 groan, he hit the alarm clock on the head. "five more minutes...." He said. After a few minutes, his phone ring. He rub his eyes and grabs his phone. It is Luigi.

"Huh..?" He click on the green button. "SMG3! your going to be late!" Luigi said, sounding worried. "Late..? Wait- OH SHIT!" SMG3 scream and end the call. He quickly goes to the bathroom and do his routine, showering, brushing his teeth and hair.

After 8 minutes, he walk out of the bathroom. a towel was wrapped around his waist, showing off his abs. He change into his work clothes which is a light brown shirt and black pants. To top it all off,he wear a hair clip which was given by Terrence before he left for college.

SMG3 check the time which shows 6:30a.m. "time to go to work.." He mumbled. Grabbing his wallet and keys, he locks the door and went to his car. The car is purple and medium sized. He started the car and drives to the coffee shop.

Once arrive, he park outside and gets out the car. The coffee shop is painted white with a brown front roof. There is a stair infront which was colour in light brown. There were also some plant decorated infront. He step inside the coffee shop, meeting Luigi who is mopping the floor. "SMG3! You finally arrive!" Luigi said, grinning. "Yeah,yeah.. let's start the day." SMG3 said. He flip the sign and walk behind the cash register.

       (After a few hour~)

The coffee shop is filled with people chattering. There were some seats available only. SMG3 continued his work.

                (~Ring~)

The front door bell ring,again. The man walk toward the cash register.

"What can I get for you?" SMG3 said, eyes glued at the cash register. "Can I get the special valentine latte?" The man said. SMG3 look up, his eyes blue meeting his brown eyes. SMG3 eyes turn wide as soon as he realise who it is. It is the GOD DAMN FAMOUS ACTOR?!?!?! SMG4?! "Uh- sure" SMG3 said awkwardly. "Take away or here?" He ask. "Take away,please" SMG4 said."The total will be 5 dollars" Said SMG3. SMG4 gives him 10 dollar.

"Save the remaining, cutie" SMG4 said,giving him a wink. SMG3 swear he can feel his face heating up. He went to get his latte ready.

After a few minutes, the latte is finally finish. He gave the latte to luigi, telling him to give to the men who is wearing a purple jacket and black pants over there. Luigi gave SMG4 his latte and he left.

"What a day- of luck, I guess?" SMG3 said.
--------------------------------------
Word : 540.

Note from Author :

Ty for reading this! I might regularly update every Sunday. Pls leave a vote if you like it so far :) Have a good day.