Introduction By Dracula

Greetings, mortals

Greetings, mortals. It is I, Count Dracula, and I am here to introduce you to Shivers volume 2, a collection of bone-chilling horror stories by the mistress of horror, Bella Darkwood. As one of the most infamous monsters of literature, I have seen my fair share of bloodcurdling horror stories in my long and dark existence. Horror, as a genre, has been around for centuries, with tales of monsters and the unknown thrilling and terrifying readers for as long as stories have been told. From the likes of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein to Bram Stoker's Dracula, horror has been home to some of the most iconic characters and tales in literature.

The great Edgar Allan Poe brought us stories of madness and obsession, while HP Lovecraft introduced us to cosmic horror and the unfathomable terror that lies beyond our understanding. Clive Barker's Hellraiser series delivered body horror like never before, while Stephen King and Dean Koontz continue to terrify readers with their chilling tales of the supernatural.

And now, Bella Darkwood joins this pantheon of horror greats with her thrilling collection of stories that will leave you shuddering with fear. From cosmic horror to deep sea terror, from body horror to the supernatural, these stories will take you on a journey into the darkest corners of the human psyche.

So, prepare to be terrified, my dear mortals. Grab a copy of Shivers volume 2, and hold on tight. The horror awaits...

 The horror awaits