"Special Chapter: The Beginning Of The Forgotten Memories"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

She stood there, all alone in the snowy wilderness. As the coldness bite her skin, tears streamed down her cheeks

Hannah, could you still able to overcome your situation? Asking herself, she clenched her fist. It was just a simple result, but it had completely shattered her dream.

She was infertile, unable to bear children of her own. As she cried out to the frozen heavens, a soft, gentle sound echoed in the distance. Straining to listen, the sound grew louder until it was unmistakable- the cries of a child.

Hannah's heart shifted as she tried to find the source of the sound. There she saw something remarkable- a mysterious creature beyond imagining. Her deep orange eyes shone, she reached her hand, drawn by its mysterious appearance.

With a single touch, a burst of light came from nowhere, binding everything in its way. As the reality shifted against her point of view, everything had changed.

On April, 7, 2003, exactly on Heisei Period.  Hannah Adachihara, a Non-Sorcerer had completely dissolved the barrier, surrounding the Time Curse..

From that moment, Hannah was completely overwhelmed by the simple action she had done. "Ahh..." Dropping onto her knees, there she saw the most precious thing, she ever witness in her life.

This allowed, the Daugher Of The Queen Of The Curse, to altered the barrier between the Time and Death.

Before her, was a newborn baby, laying on her lap. As her body, showered with blood. Her eyes opened. And there Hannah saw, those precious beautiful ruby eyes. Despite this, the baby clung to her life with all of her might.

Attempting to squeezed her hand, desperate to hold on. Hannah stood there, unable to express the emotions surrounding her.

The glass break, making her back to the reality. The birds flew, as Hannah settled herself in. Clutching the newborn baby, gently as possible.

Ahh...ah.. ahh... Allowing herself, be carried by the wind.

Changes where made. Curses awakened, making people screams in terror, as their faces twisted in fear. As they crawled across the globe, killing everything on its path

Hannah, held the newborn baby at her arms gently. As tears swells on her eyes. And from that moment, Hannah didn't think of anything else. Seeing her, precious little face.

There she saw her name, being written with blood. But Hannah couldn't careless about it, anyways. As the warmth continue, to settled against her, she smile.

"I'm Hannah." She whispered, as her voice was filled with love and tenderness.

Because of this, Sorcerer, Non-Sorcerer, Curses, and Curse User, we're on high alert due to the sudden changes of Time and Death..

"And from on, I will be your Caretaker, Erza-chan.." Gazing, on the tiny face that had already stolen her heart, she continued to smile.

I guess.. A broken chuckle came. I can able to overcome my own feelings, with you being on my arms..

Such a wonderful, blessing you're.

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

She was an orphan.

Wrapped, in a piece of clothing, and laid in front of the orphanage. As if she was nothing, like a mistake. Growing up, on the orphanage. She had quickly, realize that reality is nothing like she had dreamt off.