"Special Chapter: The Ending Of Erza's Junior Highschool Life"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

The mood on the Mansion, was darker than before. Erza gripped the paper looking at the results. She takes a deep breath before facing them. "I really care for you three. And I'm going to be honest. You three are going to fail this test. And we can't do anything about it." Erza words, sent a chill at Itadori, Kenji and Kaito spine.

They knew that the test was so important to learn. But hearing that they're going to fail, that was a hard pill to swallow. "But, if you three are going to repeat grade. I don't mind joining you." Erza continued with a paused.

"......"

"Stop making your words worser Erza-chan!! Kenji stop crying!! It's not like it's the end of the world!!"

"Oh shit, I guess I can't even go at my dream school. Huh..."

"Kaito stop loosing your hope!! I'm pretty sure we can barely survive at this test, okay?!"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

And in the end, the trio barely passed on their test. And now, it's October 10 which means Sports Day was celebrated. And Sports Day, is also the day of competition which each class was teamed up, to against in one another in variety of events. Prizes and, awards are often are given to the winner. Erza sigh, this time she wasn't able to participate, for some reason. Which is perfectly fine to her.

And now the finally, game had started and that was Kibasen. And for some reason, Kenji wasn't on the same group as Yuji. Hearing, the Broadcasting Club yelled through the microphone. Erza prepared her phone, ready to take pictures, on different angles of his friends.

"The last event for the morning session, is finally starting!  And the winner for this, will able to have Titania kiss!!" Unexpectedly, she found herself on the spot lite. Even though, everyone was ready to win, just to have her kiss. A phone was suddenly thrown towards his head. Making him, fell as his head bleeds.

Erza looked at them darkly, and start crackling her knuckles. "I definitely didn't sign up, for that shit. Hmm?" And that's how, the sports day ended, with unexpected mess..

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Erza was just, in the middle of reading a book one sunny day when Kenji appeared out of nowhere. She looked at him, as her eyebrow rose up.  "May I help you on something, Kenji-kun?" Kenji pouted at Erza's response.

"Let's go out, Scarlet," he declared with a huff. "I'm bored." Erza was a bit taken back, at sudden Kenji words. She closed her book, and looked at him in hallow. "Why don't you try, harass Kaito?" His eyes shines at her words. "Alright! That's seem a good idea!" With a nod, he quickly left, the area with a smile. Kenji-kun, you definitely always impressed me at your stupidity, even doing something dangerous.. May God be with you.

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Erza's Teacher, was just casually teacher her class. And for the first time, Erza raised her hand. "What is it, Scarlet-kun?" She looked at her, seriously. "Akuma Sensei, I want to guess your password." Erza's Teacher eyebrows furrowed, at her bold words. She knows that it's better not to underestimate her knowledge, but there's a 50% that Erza's won't even able to guess it.

The class was quite, like usual as if they're already know what would happen next. She cleared her throat. "I'm very flattered, that you want to guess my passcode. But it's complicated, that my boyfriend can't even able to unlock my phone." Erza looked at her, miscellaneously as she take a deep breath. As the students, start to exchange glances, and start murmuring amongst themselves. She actually took the, bait!